+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Americas Ugliest Rooms - four part group of shows

I enjoyed this show. I think they certainly picked the right bathroom to work on. I couldn't believe that very confusing (and stupid) push-button system for the taps. And the sunken tub could be a hazard to a young child.

But the colors - yuck! Did he not hear the woman when she said "Yellow, white, peach - nothing dark"?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    My kids call me Judge Judy

As for the bathrooms , some were the result of 70's gone bad decor which just didn't leave , and some were people who had obviously never heard of beach ( kills mold every time) There are also lots of products that cut through soap scum and hard water stains , which a lot of them had never heard of. It was a mix of bad decor and bad cleaning. The people that won however had some funky push button deal that controlled the water . It was some misguided new fangled Jetsons thing that the previous owners had installed . It was horrible, as was the fact the fixtures were sh** brown and they had installed the bathtub in a hole in the floor . It was a master bathroom that had no separating wall from the bedroom only bi fold doors.
    It was pretty bad.

omg, the visuals, Judy!

That was the kinda description I was looking for. Thanks for um.. dishing the dirt on the bathrooms. So I'm now wondering how long this show is gonna last

*hugging my bottle of bleach and Oxyclean*
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    So I'm now wondering how long this show is gonna last
    It's my understanding that it was just a 2-hour special.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

You gotta be kidding me!? :rolleyes

I can't believe some idiot moron idea person came up with this idea for a 1-time only 'special', lol Ideas this bad are usually reserved for an entire season
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

eny
    FORT Fogey
    They are asking for more submissions on the website , so maybe we haven't seen the last of the soapscum and mold show.

I thought they were moving onto different rooms... you know, America's Worst:

Kitchen
    Bedroom
    Dining Room
    Etc.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    threadjack*
    I forgot to add that Mo Rocco was also a 'reporter' on the Daily News.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    $7000.00 on baby poop green glass tiles. Do I even need to say anything else?
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Ok according to the site its a four part group of specials . They are looking for America's ugliest kitchen now so if anyone here has one , send in a tape.

Tonight America's Ugliest Kitchens comes on at 9:00 EST on TLC.

I enjoyed the bathrooms and said they need to do kitchens and basements as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast