+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Swan 2 - Episode 1 Preview: 10/25

The Swan 2 - Episode 1 Preview: 10/25

**2-HOUR SEASON PREMIERE**—“THE SWAN”—(8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC

PARTICIPANTS FROM SEASON ONE RETURN TO THE POND
    ON “THE SWAN,” MONDAY, OCTOBER 25, ON FOX

New Flock of Swans Are Introduced

The second season of THE SWAN premieres with a special two-hour episode. In the first hour, the participants from season 1 reunite for the first time on television to share stories, reminisce about their experiences in the Swan program and update viewers on how their makeovers have changed their lives. After a sneak peak at the new group of Swans, the transformations begin in the second hour, when viewers will be introduced to two women who are transformed inside and out through cosmetic surgery and an intensive “boot camp” of exercise, diet, therapy and coaching, all while not seeing themselves in a mirror during the three-month process. After the final reveal of their transformations, one will be selected to move on to the Swan Pageant and one will go home on THE SWAN season premiere Monday, Oct. 25 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SWA-201/202) (TV-TBA)

Host: Amanda Byram

Expert Panel: plastic surgeons Terry J. Dubrow, M.D., F.A.C.S., and Randal Digby Haworth M.D., F.A.C.S.; cosmetic and reconstructive dentist Sherri Worth, D.D.S.; therapist Lynn Ianni PH.D.,M.F.T.; lifecoach Nely Galán; and fitness trainer Debbie Siebers

I watched the entire first season but i disliked it at times. it was definitely a love/hate relationship. i know i'll probably end up watching tonight's premiere.

I watched last season as well, but by mid-season, it got kind of stale. I ended up missing a couple episodes, then watched the finale. I don't think I missed too much. Most of the stories were too similar. However, since I am a loser with no life on Monday nights, I am fairly certain that I too will be tuned in. You would think a married mother of 2 teenagers would at least have dinner plans on her birthday - NOPE!!! Hmmmm...perhaps I need to contact the producers of THE SWAN or WIFESWAP... NAAAHHHHH I like me just the way I am.

+ Reply to Thread