A new TLC series hopes to move small businesses from "in the red" to "in the money." TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS, a new thirteen-episode series on TLC, tackles small business troubles in a big way, and sends a team of gurus -- equipped with fresh ideas and plenty of inspiration -- to identify problems, turn things around and help businesses live up to their best potential, and let their owners realize their dreams. Together, the "dream team" examines all aspects, from location and product offering to marketing and customer service. They present concrete ideas to help businesses be their best. TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS is scheduled to premiere on TLC on Saturday, October 16 from 10-11 PM ET/PT.

Well it was just a matter of time before we got a makeover show for small businesses. This was actually pretty good, if i was a small business owner who's business needed a hand, I wouldn't mind them coming in and giving me the swag that they got at the Microchip Cafe. While the owner didn't approach the subject in the right way, the interior designer chic was totally wrong about the chairs (cheap armless and unpadded IKEA) she chose for the gaming room. The owner was was told by the owner of the successful internet cafe that comfortable chairs were key for that, yet she did go for aesthetics over function.