+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Divine Design

I love this show, but Candace can be a little annoying, I must admit. She's charming AND quirky AND a bit over-the-top, but sure has some fabulous decorating ideas!

My favorite character on the show is Chico! He's so adorable and I love his sense of humor.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

FORT Newbie
    Yes budget is huge. I was one of the lucky ones. She did my bedroom and it cost about $40k and I paid about $12k. She has expensive tastes. Carpets costing $5k and drapes costing $5k! Must give other members credit for the work. Lots of tradesmen/assistants working along side. The others only show up on the last 2 days of filming and just puts things together.

She is definitely classy and will tailor to your tastes and wants.

How Devine!!!!

Great is when some things are free!!!! All labour/fireplaces/electrical/drapes/flooring/built in cabinetry etc.....

Congrats, namabeer, and welcome!!! Lucky you for having a Candice Olsen room!

I've often wondered how they do the budgeting for the rooms.. who pays for what. Any other fun things that you could share?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12