+ Reply to Thread

Thread: proof positive - evidence of the paranormal

proof positive - evidence of the paranormal

i am just loving the sci fi channel on wednesday nights. just wondering if anyone else watched this and what you thought.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

anybody watch this last night???
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Hosted by Stargate SG-1's Amanda Tapping. Proof Positive Evidence of the Paranormal explores the blurry line between science fiction and science fact. This weekly, one-hour series uses cutting-edge forensics to test evidence of human encounters with the paranormal. Each episode looks at three stories (including encounters with ghosts and aliens as well as reincarnation, demonic possession, unexplained lights, etc.), all of which contain convincing evidence that the story is true.

After the stories are recounted with interviews and documentary footage, the evidence is subjected to rigorous forensic testing by scientists and field-specific experts. Throughout the program, the viewing audience will be challenged to figure out which one of the three stories will be revealed to be "proof positive."

FORT Fan
    I didn't know it was on - if I would have I'd have watched it - I'll catch it next Wednesday though as long as it's not opposite Lost.....
    Sound a little like Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction.

yeah, it's a little like beyond belief. it actually comes on right after bb, too. but, it's not re-enactments or anything like that. it's investigations of real people and real occurences and then at the end, they have these scientific experts trying to disprove the paranormal aspect of all 3 cases. it's really interesting. another show, ghost hunters, comes on right after this and that's really good, too. it's a reality show about paranormal investigations.

FORT Fan
    It's on opposite 'Lost' - you know, it never fails......I have to buy TIVO.
    Maybe Sci-Fi will run repeats of the show.....I will check out ghost hunters though this week.

Quote Originally Posted by december12
    It's on opposite 'Lost' - you know, it never fails......I have to buy TIVO.
    Maybe Sci-Fi will run repeats of the show.....I will check out ghost hunters though this week.
    they're showing encores on sunday at 9am eastern time and again tuesay at 8am, if that helps.

FORT Fan
    That helps - thanks! - I'll catch it on Sunday.......

FORT Fan
    I watched this on Sunday - it was good. I thought the husband/wife physic team story was interesting, and the most credible (and it ended up being the one that was proved mostly true).

Quote Originally Posted by broken_pryncess
    they're showing encores on sunday at 9am eastern time and again tuesay at 8am, if that helps.
    Oh thank you so much!! I was really dissapointed to hear it's on Wednesday at 8:00 because I'm not home at that time and I record America's Next Top Model.

Thanks again!

+ Reply to Thread