+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost Hunters

Ghost Hunters

did anyone watch ghost hunters last wednesday? it's on at 9 on the sci fi channel. i thought it was very interesting - can't wait for tomorrow night's episode.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

anybody watch this last night?
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Plumbers by day ghost hunters by night. This one-hour weekly docu-soap from the creator/executive producer of American Chopper follows a group of real-life paranormal researchers as they investigate haunted houses throughout the country, encountering every type of imaginable haunting.

Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson, plumbers by trade, head up TAPS The Atlantic Paranormal Society a group of intrepid souls who are far from the usual collection of bespectacled Ph.D.s. They're ordinary, everyday people office managers, factory workers, teachers and even psychic-hotline gurus with an interest in getting to the bottom of your otherworldly disturbances. Jason, Grant and their team of moonlighting ghost hunters are our first and last defense against uninvited paranormal visitations. Tom Thayer and Craig Piligian of Pilgrim Films (American Chopper) are the executive producers.

On TAPS

Do you sense a paranormal presence in your own home? Life after death has been a central belief among billions of people for millennia and contact between this existence and the next is no more far-fetched than sending sound and pictures through the air must have seemed to the ancients. You can report evidence or request an investigation directly at the TAPS site.

Sure, those spooky sounds may just be air-vent echoes or water backflow in your pipes and if so, TAPS can tell you that, too!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I think this show is very entertaining. I like how they try to balance their day job as Roto Rooters plumbers with their night job of ghost hunting. The show is about their lives first and ghosts second. I also like how they need much more than "spooky noise" or "low EVT readings" to determine a place haunted. Great show, thanks for starting the thread.

I want to watch this show but I don't have the sci fi channel. Have they found anything interesting yet?

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I'm hooked on this show, and am loving the new season. I think it's so cool that they've done 3 places in Louisiana (where I live): the Myrtles, Brennan's and the Deville house. In fact, I finally went to the Myrtles for the first time this past spring. My only disappointment with this season is that some episodes seem to be a little too heavy on the innter-TAPS drama, and not spending as much time with the ghosts.

Anyone else watching this season?

FORT Newbie
    I love this show! i've seen every episode. I can't wait for it to come out on dvd on october 18th. Has anyone noticed that brian gets really excited over the littlest of things. "Oh my god Dude he you hear that " Or " Oh my god dude did you see that." I think its pretty funny. i love all the guys especially steve he's awesome

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I also love this show. I like the approach that they take. Sometimes, I think that the people, investigators as well, let the surroundings get to them. That footage from the Deville house was creepy.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

This show is so cool.
    Don't tell my husband, but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I have a weird crush on T.A.P.S. Member Steve Gonzalves
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

My husband and I have very few shows that we will make time to watch. Ghost Hunters is at the top of the list. We love this show. Last night's show was a little boring with all the bat chasing, but it was funny. Especially having Dave wear the princess crown. I would love to know if there is a TAPS based in Texas. This season is the best so far.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast