+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Hunters

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I was so glad that they debunked that shadow guy in the prison; as soon as they first showed the picture that had been taken, I called it as Jay & Grant later concluded. Actually, I think I always like the debunking better! The other thing about this season that I am happy with is the fact that SciFi stopped using all those swooping bats/ghosts/etc. between scenes. That was annoying, and, from what I read on the TAPS site, not their idea.

Is anyone else watching this live show? I usually like GH, but six hours is too much for me to take! The bit in the tunnel was pretty cool, but I think there's some kind of normal (not paranormal) explanation for those sounds Jay & Grant heard.

We DVR'd it. I had a feeling I will be reaching for the remote a lot.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Was there anything exciting at all in the show last night? I ended up falling asleep long before it was finished.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I was kind of expecting the live show to be a little bit like watching paint dry, but actually enjoyed it. I did DVR it so I could fast forward through commercials and stuff. The most interesting thing was the voice in the tunnel. I wouldn't say that it couldn't have been an employee pranking the team, as there were employees at the end of the passageway shortly before they heard it, not to mention the whole telephone thing (they should be able to check the hotel's phone system to see where the calls were coming from). Next weeks review of the evidence should be good.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

I ended up going to bed somewhere early in the fourth hour of the show, since I had to be up early this morning. I did catch some of the nonsense with the phone ringing, and while I don't think TAPS set that up, but maybe some silly hotel staffer did. I too am looking forward to the results show next week to see if they ever caught anything else on the IR down in the tunnel.

I missed the beginning though--why was that wrestler guy on there? Did he win a contest or something?

I missed that too PhoneGirl. I do know they had wrestling on right before Ghost Hunters started, it even ran a few minutes into the time slot. Wrestling, on SciFi, go figure..lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

Re: Ghost Hunters

For anyone interested Ghost Hunters starts up again tonight on the Sci Fi channel. The first show will finish up the Irish Elemental from last season.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Loved it! One of the best parts was the team being "hunted" by something(s) on the Wrath Trail. I miss Steve being there, though.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2432466;
    Loved it! One of the best parts was the team being "hunted" by something(s) on the Wrath Trail. I miss Steve being there, though.
    I agree. You just have to love the thermal imaging camera.

I love my DVR. I keep all of my favorite shows set up to type new episodes. If I didn't do so, I never would have seen last nights episode. I had no idea it was coming on until it popped up on my to be taped list.

toothdoc

+ Reply to Thread