+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Hunters

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar

I Love This Show!!!

I am so excited to find this thread!!!! Ghost Hunter is my favorite show of all. I was a little disappointed with last night's show, but I know that they cannot find evidence every time. Brian also really bugs me, I feel like telling him to just shut-up and look for ghost. I am a skeptic to a point, so when they go on feelings a lot it doesn't interest me as much. I love the scientific point of view and the debunking they do. What is everyone's fav show of all time? I loved Myrtles Plantation, Altoona, Pa, and "I miss Adam".. scary! Does anyone go the the ghost hunters web sight? It's pretty neat.
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

Why did they bring Brian back again? Steve doesn't want him back, the guy is annoying and pompous. The sanitarium show was good, lots of stuff going on. Wish I could have been on that outing.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Newbie
    I love Ghost Hunters. It's one of the few show I do not miss. I also have a crush on Jason. He is so cute! I just wanna hug him to pieces.
    Those British ghost Hunters get on my nerves too. Why is it that they never find any friendly spirits? That guy is always picking up some horrific happenings and then the lady is like "whimper whimper" when the breeze blows.
    I'm glad I found this place. It's nice to know i'm not the only nerd who likes the show.

I'm a little disappointed in this season so far. The previews hype it up and I feel let down when I actually watch the episode....but I still watch so I guess it's all good...lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

Until he's home again.. jasbeck93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I'm a little disappointed in this season so far. The previews hype it up and I feel let down when I actually watch the episode....but I still watch so I guess it's all good...lol
    I have to agree with you buglover, this season hasn't been nearly as good as season 1 or 2. This is my favorite show, and I will watch it over everything else ( Of course, I am always taping what I miss ) I
    You must be the change you wish the world to see.

FORT Newbie
    I love this show, I don't have cable, so I can only watch every now and then, but I love this sort of wierd stuff. I only saw three or four first season episodes, how is the series doing now?

My brother has it pinned down...

I don't like either Steve or Brian. (Grant...hot ) I asked my little brother why the two most annoying members of the team are always together in their explorations and he said "Maybe because nobody else likes them."

The lighthouse episode was awesome. They completely freaked out the caregiver.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by dejadame View Post
    I love Ghost Hunters. It's one of the few show I do not miss. I also have a crush on Jason. He is so cute! I just wanna hug him to pieces.
    Those British ghost Hunters get on my nerves too. Why is it that they never find any friendly spirits? That guy is always picking up some horrific happenings and then the lady is like "whimper whimper" when the breeze blows.
    I'm glad I found this place. It's nice to know i'm not the only nerd who likes the show.
    Yay, I've found a GH thread! I love this show too, and agree with you about that stupid british one. When they showed the Queen Mary episode on GH, I thought it was great how Taps figured out how someone faked that covers thing, and the thought that went through my head, and my daughter's head (she's also addicted to GH) was that if this was the british Most Haunted crew, they would have just run with it and blathered on about finding a ghost. It cracked us up how everytime there was a rustle or bump somewhere on MH, the team would scream, freak and run! Then there is that bonehead Derek. I Gave up on MH, i'll stick to Taps, but my daughter gave the brits a couple more chances, then gave up too!

I live in ohio, and have family who lives near Louisville in KY, and on the way home from visiting them one day, my daughter nearly caused me to run off the road because she shreiked "Mom, it's Taps!"....she was correct, the Taps vans were heading down I71 Northbound, just like we were, from kentucky to ohio. She actually wanted me to try to catch up to them, and my response was "to do WHAT?" She just wanted to meet them. Needless to say, I couldn't give in, but told her if we passed a rest area and saw them, we could stop. She is still less than happy that I didn't go chasing them down the highway, but hey, sometimes a mom has to behave like an adult!

We live near the prison in Mansfield, Ohio that they did an investigation in, and this summer we hope to do the jail's "ghost tour" that is run there. You can even do an overnight one that would be fun to do, so maybe this year we'll give that a shot. Meanwhile, We watch the show every week, and wonder why on earth Brian is still there. He's annoying and I wish he would just go away!

I am so glad to have found this thread, and hope it stays nice and active!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    I don't like either Steve or Brian. (Grant...hot ) I asked my little brother why the two most annoying members of the team are always together in their explorations and he said "Maybe because nobody else likes them."

The lighthouse episode was awesome. They completely freaked out the caregiver.

I like Steve, but not Brian, and wish Brian would take his complaining self and just go away!!

The two Lighthouse's were great.

I saw Jason, Grant and Brian on a talk show. It was right after season 2 ended and they were saying that they actually spend, on average, 2 days at each site, but the editing makes it seem like they aren't there that long. I would also like to know if the filming crew ever gets freaked out or if they see things that the Taps team didn't.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

+ Reply to Thread