+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Hunters

I love this show! In fact, I taped it last night and am getting ready to watch it now. If you like this show, you must check out Most Haunted on the Travel Channel Fridays at 9.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

I loved the humor in last night's show. Poor Tango. He was wearing a tiara and didn't even know it I was disappointed that they didn't find anything in that old sanitarium. Here's the link to order their magazine: http://the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/paramag.htm I think $5 an issue is a little steep so I don't think I'll be ordering. I do want to get a t shirt soon, though.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

The season finale was good but ever since the issue with the Queen Mary I question everything they catch on film.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Love the show. Love how they go in to debunk what they experience, and yet have an open enough mind to admit to "hauntings" or "paranormal activity" when they really do catch something they can't explain away.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    what gets me is they only give about 4 hours of time to do the research, when most investigations last weeks at a time. like....ok, if they don't do anything in these four hours, then they are gonna do anything at all....ever!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover
    The season finale was good but ever since the issue with the Queen Mary I question everything they catch on film.
    But the Queen Mary was a working "floating hotel". They couldn't shut down operations just for TAPS. In most of the other cases they are the only ones there.

I like how they dismiss orbs as "dust" or reflections 99.9% of the time. Then I switch to another ghost hunting show on another channel (British) and they see ghosts everywhere.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I've seen that show too mom2. It's hilarious how those British hunters always find spirits and channel them! hee hee
    Yup, with donuts!!

Steve Gonzalves is hot as hell! That figure they caught with the thermal cam was creepy as hell ,man! I had trouble sleeping that night!

Back off coochie. I own Steve! *lol*
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Anyone know when the new season is starting? All it says on the SciFi web site is that season 3 is coming soon.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

+ Reply to Thread