+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Hunters

Re: Ghost Hunters

wow! did anyone watch the episode where they investigated the mt. washington resort - the one with the princess? i could not believe the evp that they captured. i've listened to a lot of evps, and i've NEVER heard one that was that clear. and she sounded like a princess - very eloquent with a sort of british accent. i was creeped out for a couple of hours. *shivers*
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Yeah, that was a creepy one. I still want to see a full body apparition. Are they going to have another season of GHI??
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2965508;
    Yeah, that was a creepy one. I still want to see a full body apparition. Are they going to have another season of GHI??
    Yes they are.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

i saw the princess one and thought it was cool - but my favorite was when they were investigating a lighthouse (was it in Florida) and they were chasing something on the circular stairs, you could see the shadow blocking the light at times, though no one was up there.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;2975201;
    i saw the princess one and thought it was cool - but my favorite was when they were investigating a lighthouse (was it in Florida) and they were chasing something on the circular stairs, you could see the shadow blocking the light at times, though no one was up there.
    That is my favorite as well. It gave me goosebumps to see the shadow peering over the ledge and no one was up there!! It also seems to be the most compelling hard evidence that something exists outside of our realm.
    Yup, with donuts!!

That one totally creeped me out.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Why isn't there a new show on tonight? Just wondering!!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Yeah, there isn't a new show tonight and there won't be one until 5/28. Plus the last new show isn't online yet so I haven't been able to completely catch up. I am kind of tempted to watch the Ghost Adventures or whatever it's called that is on at 9/10 pm since they also go to the Old Washoe Club, just like TAPS did an episode or two ago.

Last night's episode creeped me out! The voices they captured were so clear and really spooky! If I were the lady I wouldn't work there anymore!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I know! that "LEAVE ME ALONE" was freaky. I wish they had put one of the cameras in the attic.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

+ Reply to Thread