+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Mansion

FORT Fogey
    I agree that it votes have to be cast for Kim, Dan, or Michelle. I thought a lot about how they all worked hard during their time there, but I ultimately came down on the side of Kim. She worked hard, she did what she was told and never seemed to complain, and it seems that when everyone else was taking ever opportunity to either goof off or go shopping for the "design" touches - especially Michelle and Dan and yes, I know, they were the design people, but it was almost as if no one else had any taste BUT them - Kim was the one who consistently stayed and worked on the task at hand. For that reason, she's getting my vote.

Go Kim! And may Andy smarten up and dump Sandi. Or should that be may Sandi smarten up and dump Andrew?

Its hard for me to vote for Kim because she is such a nonentity. In the next to last episode, when Jeff was the Foreman and they had to redo the bathroom and foyer, this was the only time I saw Kim animated and vocal in her opinion. But, heh it was bash Jeff Day. Even during the final episode she was so low key in her reason why I should vote for her that I wouldn't. As the Donald said on this week's Apprentice, she had absolutely no fire in her or about why she was here. Maybe she has some very private and hurtful reason why she is doing this but I don't have a hint about what she is about. I need a reason as to why or why not I will vote a certain way. To me Dan and Michele put their heart and soul into this project, even with a broken thumb Dan worked and that is why I will vote for them.

Thank you everyone for helping me understand what went on in today's episode I missed. And that was a great recap, Shyra! Thank you!

I also went to the TBS The Mansion site and read through their recap of the episode. I agree that the only logical choices are Dan, Michelle, or Kim, and I'm leaning towards Dan or Michelle of those three.

I finally made my decision to vote for Dan, although it was a tough call of those three. I guess what finally pointed me to Dan was I liked his final appeal as to why he would like to win the mansion. According the the TBS recap, he acknowledged that all his team-mates deserved to win (even though you know he understands the Three Amigos don't deserve it), but that he thought he would appreciate it more. That seems rather nice to say that, and a classy thing to do. Not that Michelle and Kim's appeals were bad, just that I liked that Dan did that. So I cast my vote for Dan.

But to be honest, I'd be equally happy whether Dan, Michelle, or Kim win. Though again, I'd prefer it to be Dan or Michelle.

As a footnote, I hope that Andy, Jeff, and Elvis are never seen or heard from again! :nono
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Oh, and another thing... :p

If Sandy is trying to be a role model for "feminine women" as she puts it in her final appeal, that was a bit rude. But my main problem with that is that she was also a role model for women who let themselves be used by scheming men. She seems like she'd be a nice enough girl irl, but she did not come off well in this show, because she appeared to know this guy Andy was just using her and playing her, but she allowed it to happen anyway, and it made her seem not too smart, imho. When she wanted to, she could work hard and be a good team player, but she let Andy use her and control her just too much. And the sad thing was that she knew she was doing it, what he was doing, but still let it happen.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

My vote went for Dan, I thought he was very gracious in his speech as to why he would like to win the mansion. I like Kim and she worked hard also but I just didn't see much fire in her. Michelle I liked also and she was a hard worker. For me I think despite Dan whining every now and then, I never saw him backstab anyone or talk bad about anyone on the show unless it was the 3 amigoes and I would talk bad about them myself. lol

Hey, Nemeses,

at first I couldn't think who you were talking about. Sandi, Sandi...who is Sandi ... or yeah the blonde. She has so flown under my radar I totally forgot about her. 2 reasons not to vote for Sandi. The stupid flirtation and nonwork. I don't care about the flirtation its the non work issue. Second when the 3 amigos went AWOL during the kitchen renovation and (for 3 days) and came in at the last minute to help. That Sandi even gave them checks that were worth more than what Dan, Michele and Kim did is outrageous. Kim got 50 bucks please. All Andy had to do for 1500 is not work for 3 days, call in a drunken stupor and leave dozens of voice mail on sandi's cell and then grovel. Can we say puppet master. This guy is a joke and you LOVE him. Please let me gag now.

I voted for Dan a bunch of times and Michelle a few times. Dan and Michelle were the only two I thought deserved it. It won't bother me if Kim wins. It'll bug me a little if Amanda wins. I'll be a bit peeved if Sandi wins. If either of the three stooges win I think my head will explode and I'll have to never watch another "america votes" show again. I can't wait to see the results show Thursday night.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

Tonight is the last episode of The Mansion...can't wait to see who wins it. I am hoping Dan does but if Kim or Michelle does then I will be alright with that also since they worked so hard. If one of the 3 amigo's win it you will hear me screaming all the way from Canada!

Gahhhh! I envy you, Shyra

In my area, we don't get The Mansion until Saturday mornings, so I have to wait until then to see it.

If you see it tonight, could you post a ***SPOILER*** thread for those of us who want to know as soon as it airs? I'm dying to know who won!

The Mansion is usually on Saturdays here also but since it is the finale it airs on TBS tonight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast