+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Mansion

anyone watch todays episode Nov 6th

I missed it. Thank Goodness that TBS repeats the previous weeks episode before the new one. I was so looking forward to watching this episode and watching Elvis, Andy and Jeff keep making fools of themselves. It's the perfect start to the weekend. Darn, well at least there are 2 hours to look forward to.

I wonder if E,A,J will sabotage the fitness equipment that DAn won. After all the 3 Amigos are such gentlemen and good sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    I missed it. Thank Goodness that TBS repeats the previous weeks episode before the new one. I was so looking forward to watching this episode and watching Elvis, Andy and Jeff keep making fools of themselves. It's the perfect start to the weekend. Darn, well at least there are 2 hours to look forward to.

I wonder if E,A,J will sabotage the fitness equipment that DAn won. After all the 3 Amigos are such gentlemen and good sports.
    I watched it today. The team had to do the foyer, move the front door up and enclose the foyer. Jeff was foreman just like Andy wanted him to be. Andy made sure that Jeff was screwing up big time. The judges didn't like it at all as they only had 3 days to complete the project and with Jeff being so indecisive it wasn't finished. Dan and Michelle also got slack from the judges because there was hardly anything in the foyer except a bench and a few prints and flowers. Dan and Michelle also had to make a chandelair themselves and the judges didn't like that either.

The team also had to finish the one bathroom and had to do that with their own money. Each team member had to write down how much of their earnings they would contribute to the bathroom...Jeff's contribution was the lowest at $100. and Dan's was the highest at $1600.

In the end..the judges didn't like the foyer at all and only awarded the team $1500.(I think) out of the $10,000. Jeff kept it all for himself as they were told one check would have a prize of a brand new truck.

Like I said before I missed episode 1 so I had to give Jeff and Amanda a break.
    Last week's episode sunk the 3 Amigoes for me. Now, Jeff took the only check and the prize, a truck. This guy is getting his hairy ass voted off.

Andy, Elvis and Jeff, I have to give full credit to casting for finding three of the most useless males in America and to the producers for having the guts to put all 3 on the same show. These guys are totally ________, please fill in the blank I just can't think of anything bad enough without reverting to cuss words and I am trying to abstain today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Like I said before I missed episode 1 so I had to give Jeff and Amanda a break.
    Last week's episode sunk the 3 Amigoes for me. Now, Jeff took the only check and the prize, a truck. This guy is getting his hairy ass voted off.

Andy, Elvis and Jeff, I have to give full credit to casting for finding three of the most useless males in America and to the producers for having the guts to put all 3 on the same show. These guys are totally ________, please fill in the blank I just can't think of anything bad enough without reverting to cuss words and I am trying to abstain today.

lol, oh how I wish I'd said that, Bearcata. Sums it up perfectly!

Andy is the smarmiest excuse for a human being. His arrogance is beyond imagination. Favorite Smarmy Andy quotes from this episode that show his true colors: "I'm the puppet master" "I control these people and can make them do anything I want" "I'll have a lot of work to do fixing up this house when I win it". And he doesn't even have one iota of shame in bragging in his confessional about how he's purposely sabotaging Jeff as PM.

And Jeff! Can someone please stamp STUPID on his forehead?! He leaves Andy in charge of the budget after he already 'fought' him for the right to keep any budget underages, instead of it going to the PM as it usually does. Duh :rolleyes In his confessionals, he even admits he thinks Jeff isn't being honest with him.

Elvis is still the slimiest human being I can imagine and still needs to be buried in that lawn somewhere.

If any of the 3 Amigos (I like your term, Bearcata, lol) get any votes, I'll be shocked.

Sandy still bugs too. I'm getting sick of the scenes with her and Andy hugging and kissing and cooing. She's seen how he is, knows he's using her now, yet she still hangs all over him.

Amanda didn't do anything to really irritate me in this episode, though she still isn't on my liked list, due to her attitude in previous episodes, and she has an arrogance too... though not nearly as bad as Smarmy Andy. And the fact that she kept all the checks for herself when she was PM, and then lied about the reason (as we found out in a later confessional from her) just sunk her value to me. I hate liars.

So I'm still rooting for either Dan, Kim, or Michelle. At this point, I think I'd be happy if any of those three won, as I don't have just one as a favorite yet.

Next week is the final project, so it will be interesting!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I must have missed something with Amanda...when she kept the money for herself...what did she say in confessional?

Next week is the final project already?

I hope Kim wins, seconded by Dan or Michelle...either one of those would be good since they all work hard.

Quote Originally Posted by shyra
    I must have missed something with Amanda...when she kept the money for herself...what did she say in confessional?

Next week is the final project already?

I hope Kim wins, seconded by Dan or Michelle...either one of those would be good since they all work hard.
    Yeah, next week is the final one. Seems so soon

About Amanda.... Yes, when Mark asked her how she was going to divide the money, she told him she was going to keep all the checks, and the reason she gave then was "I'm gonna have to keep it, because I'm in a financial bind, personally, and I hope you respect that." Then later, in her confessional, she said the money will be going to a pre-college program for her daughter.

Not that wanting a pre-college program for your child is a bad thing, but she lied to the others in her explanation for keeping all the money. If she had just been honest in telling them why she kept it all, I would have respected the honesty at least, even though I still would feel she was wrong to do that. I mean, I'm sure all the others have things they could really use extra money for, with reasons just as good. But imho, Amanda was just plain selfish and inconsiderate of all the hard work done by everyone except Jeff in that episode. Just like Jeff was selfish in keeping it all for himself in this week's episode because one of the prizes was a new SUV "because I could really use a new car".

Oh, did I forget to rant earlier about Jeff's keeping all the checks for himself this week? lol, I meant to do that, because it was just soooo selfish. At least when Amanda kept all the checks to herself, all she won was a dirty old non-working commode, which seemed fitting.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Just a reminder that the Mansion is on this morning.

Everybody vote you have until Monday 10am to vote as many times as you want.

Thursday at 10pm they will have a live show and give the keys of the house to the winner.

I still haven't watched last week's episode but did catch the tale end of it when Elvis ??? or was it Andy??? had put in money for the bath rehab but made sure that it wasn't used and he got it back cause 'it was his money'.
    This totally reeked. When I saw his finale speech about how if he wins that he will give a party once a year and anyone can come for a $100 and he will give the money to charity. I know he will after he has deducted the expenses of food and drink and cleanup and of course his time he will have a few bucks left over. Big Deal. He is such a jerk. Does Andy, as well as Elvis and Jeff have a clue about how bad they are making themselves look on national tv.

This week's episode was another example of why none of the 3 Amigoes will not win the mansion. Why do they all hate Michele so much. Even before she was elected foreman you knew they were going to cause trouble. I liked how Michele over ruled them on the tile in the breakfast nook.

My pet peeve with these guys is that they say they all work hard, then the minute a project is suggested, a.k.a the floor tile in the breakfast room they all say it is too much work. Then they dissappear for the day hampering the others, rollerblade on the floor. Yell at Michele when she calls them out for sabotage. Oversleep. Then bitch to high heaven that they got no money and that Michele made another stupid decision. Do they honestly believe after sabatoging the project, lying to the foreman, disrespecting her to her face, that she should give them a check? Yes, their egos are so incredible they really expect her to do that. The reason: because they work so hard.

I really hope these guys get absolutely no votes.

Go Michele and Dan.

Also, after seeing Elvis, Andy and Jeff in action if I was their boss I would fire them.

Well, I missed today's new episode! Had to work late, and my husband had taken my tape out of the VCR so it didn't get recorded

(sidenote: yes, I let him live, but he's happily doing the dishes as we speak )

So I'll have to catch the episode when it reruns next week.

Thanks, Bearcata for letting me know when the voting window is. Haven't seen the last episode, as I said, so I'll have to base my vote on all the other episodes I've seen. But can someone please give me a little recap of the last episode?

1) Did Dan, Kim, or Michelle do anything in the final episode that makes any of them look less attractive to win? If not, I can base my vote on them from what I've already seen.

2) What happened at the end? Did anyone get checks? If not, who got them and why?

I'm dying here, wanting to know what happened, lol. And don't worry about telling me any spoilers, I LOVE spoilers, and I always read the last page of a book first when I start to read it, lol.

Please someone feed my Mansion habit, lol.

Today's show they had to furnish the living room, dining room and another room.....family room. Michelle was foreman this week as Dan said he didn't care if he became foreman or not. Right away Michelle delegated Dan to be co foreman which of course ticked off Elvis, Andy and Jeff.

I thought Michelle did a good job as foreman, she put the 3 amigos in place when they all told her not to tear out the marble flooring in the dining room. She just told them they are going to and end of discussion. I can't remember if it was Dan or Michelle that suggested for the dining room to put down a brick floor to make it a more outside feeling room.

Dan, Michelle, Kim, Andy went shopping for furniture etc while Andy slept in a chair for an hour while they shopped and being his snarky self said that he had an hours sleep and they left with nothing. lol

Back at the mansion Kim and Amanda were painting the walls, Jeff and Elvis were rollerbladding on the living room floor putting scratching in it while playing roller hockey. Jeff and Elvis were told by Kim to go get paint supplies, instead they bought a five thousand dollar tv and didn't answer their cell phones at all when Michelle tried phoning them several times to see if they got paint supplies. Once again the men were sabotaging the project.

Can you tell I am horrible at recapping anything? LOL The host came by and offered that any one of them could take a 20,000 check and the prizes they have won already to walk away from the project if they felt that they wouldn't win it.....nobody took him up on the offer although Amanda contemplated it as she is a single mother.

After all that was said and done the judges came in and Dan, Kim etc were worried they would find fault with the scratched up living room floor and the brick floor dining room as well as wallpaper that Dan had picked out. Turns out the judges liked everything this time around and awarded the team 8 thousand and something out of 10,000 but only wrote 3 checks. Michelle kept the highest check of 6000,00 something and gave the other two checks to Dan which really made the boys mad. The host then had all of them tell us why we should vote for each one of the to win the mansion. Jeff said that he should get it as he has lived down the street from it for years and used to go fishing etc there, Kim said she would love to have it, sell it and open up a horse camp for handicapped kids but that she would open it one way or another, Amanda, Sandi both want to live there and I can't remember what anyone else said except Andy said once a year he would open the house to anyone for 100.00 that he would give to charity...yeah right! lol

For voting you go to the TBS wesite and can vote as many times as you would like and then on Thursday night they will tell which one won the mansion.

I am trying to decide between Michelle, Kim or Dan as they worked the hardest in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast