+ Reply to Thread

Thread: want to feel good about my seft

FORT Newbie

want to feel good about my seft

well i would love a make over beccuse i hate the way i look and when i touch my faces i fill some much hair on it and my neck to i get so scard that someone looking right at me so i try to pull them out the night before i go to work i just think that pepole are looking at my fac=es i have pcos and that why i get so much hair i try so hard to get it off but i t kepp comeing back sometime i would chave my faces around my mouth so i h=cant see any there they grow on my faces well other thing is my boobs need to be lefted i am a single mother and i want my buttand belly to look good i just want someone to look at me and say she look good . some time i sit at home and cry that i will never fined someone that will like me but ithe one thing it my faces i trun my faces away when someone touch it i dont like when pepole touch my faces and i just have never been ask to the prom and i just want to live knowing that i have black hair on my faces and neck i get told all the time kim told still you have a long pices off hair it would be beter if i could tell you in person
    i an on welfareand i dont know how to dress to look good i have no nices colths well i hope you pick me that would me the would to me then i would love the way i look

lovemoon - you don't apply for any shows here, this is where we talk about the shows.
    to the FORT
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

eny
    FORT Fogey
    We all get quite a few requests for entry to all of the shows. You must contact the network that your show airs on for a chance for to be considered for that show.

We can't help you or anyone else get on a show.
    Last edited by eny; 10-09-2004 at 11:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread