+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trading Spaces: New Designer?

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses
    So... not in the least surprised that Jon won. And although this doesn't make him the best designer of the 4, it does make him the new designer on TS, and I'm sure no one at TS's production or marketing team was 'surprised' by this On the plus side, since I already stopped watching episodes with Hilda in them, I can now add to the no-watch episodes any that Jon will be in. This should give me some free time now to catch up on other things during those episode airings. So there is a plus side to this for me!
    you took the words .... right. out. of. my. mouth!!! Bless you!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay
    I am glad he won. He seemed genuine when he mentioned that he wanted to give the homeowners the room they wanted. I think he knows that Hildi, Doug and others create rooms for the sake of entertainment..
    As the old saying goes: Time Will Tell ........ I definitely think he's got an ounce of that Doug/Hildi "different" crap and I predict one day some unfortunate homeowner will be subjected to it ...

Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    With all that said. I really wished they would have kept Scott. He had that Vern Yip style I miss so much.
    Maybe he'll show up on TS Family once we convince them to get rid of Barry and Laura (by way of our grassroots write-in campaign.... )
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234