+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Family Bonds" on HBO

"Family Bonds" on HBO

Has anybody seen this show??

http://www.hbo.com/familybonds/about/index.shtml

I absolutely love it! New York/Italian bail bondsmen family....hilarious, but real tough-guys.
    kitty-cats rule!

great show

I have seen it and you're right -- it's great! It has all the typical "train wreck" possiblities a reality-junkie loves! The family is fun to watch and they are crazy!
    You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em...

Just caught two episodes of Family Bonds tonight on HBO and LOVED IT! (Thanks azsk8fan!) I really enjoy Dog The Bounty Hunter, and this show is even better. Well, I don't know about better, but it's very candid. Since it's HBO, there're a lot of F-bombs hurled about, and this New York family is a crack up! A lot of similarities in the two shows. Both great!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

FORT Newbie

Dan From Family Bonds Saying Hello

Hey Everyone!,

I just wanted to say thank you very much for all of the great comments on our show. It Can't get more real than this! Take care everyone, and I'll be seeing you sunday in your living room! Hey, stop by (allcitybailny) and visit OUR message boards. You can comminicate with each of us as well on there.

Dan Boswith
    Last edited by NYAuthority; 10-18-2004 at 01:13 AM. Reason: misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by NYAuthority
    Hey Everyone!,

I just wanted to say thank you very much for all of the great comments on our show. It Can't get more real than this! Take care everyone, and I'll be seeing you sunday in your living room! Hey, stop by (allcitybailny) and visit OUR message boards. You can comminicate with each of us as well on there.

Dan Boswith
    Dan and to the FORT! You are one of my favorites on the show. You crack me up...you just sit there and shake your head at all the craziness going on. Sometimes I wonder how you can put up with all of them! All kidding aside, we are all thankful for you guys taking all the "scum" off the streets.
    kitty-cats rule!

Quote Originally Posted by NYAuthority
    Hey Everyone!,

Dan Boswith
    Hey Dan!

So glad you found us! Thanks for the info about your website. I couldn't find your message board link, though. We'd love to chat with you guys! Your new Family Bonds dog "Clutch" is adorable! I'll bet Clutch will be a big help when chasing the bad guys!

I hope you'll stop in often to keep us updated! Congratulations on the success of your show.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

OMG I just got around to watching the latest episode! I couldn't watch the surgery part (where the lady is getting liposuction)....that was just to much. Had to turn my head away. But I still really like this show!
    kitty-cats rule!

FORT Newbie

Greetings From Dan On Family Bonds

e-mail me at [email]dan at allcitybailny com, change the at to the symbol, and put the dot before com and I'll give you the address, this board wont let me post links.

Dan Boswith

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I love this show! THis family cracks me up!
    Flo looks so happy to be a grandma!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Is anybody still watching this show? I LOVE IT!

I just discovered we now have Comcast On Demand, and Family Bonds is one of the shows available, so I love watching and re-watching these episodes. I think there are only 8 or 9. I'm not sure if the season's over or not. I hope there are a few more and that it gets picked up for another season or two, because it's really entertaining! If you guys like Dog the Bounty Hunter, you'll love Family Bonds. Little more gritty and raw. Lotta fun, though! The family's crazy and fun!

I contacted Dan Boswith from the show and asked him if he'd do an interview for the FORT. Anybody have any questions they'd like to ask him?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast