+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EM Home Edition 10/17 - "The Grinnan Family"

Yeah, so far the shows I have seen have all been in California.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    Yeah, so far the shows I have seen have all been in California.
    They were in Oak Park Michigan redoing a home this summer. The show is supposed to be on in November.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Thanks, nlmcp! Maybe after working on a home in Michigan during the summer, they'll realize that California may not have the best summer working environment, and will venture out to the midwest or east coast more often (keeping fingers crossed).

I can't quite get anyone's name down yet (except Ty, of course ), but these are some amazingly dedicated people. The guy who worked through the pain of a kidney stone, got some meds at the hospital e.r., then immediately went right back to work....awesome.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fan
    They retooled a car for the older son of one family. They also gave a new truck to the father of another family...after they used part of the original truck to make a drive-in movie/entertainment center in the family's garage! lol And there was another episode where Paul (Mr. Kidney Stone) used the bed of a truck to make a bed for a kid's room.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12