+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Texas- Ghostbridge: Vern's room

Texas- Ghostbridge: Vern's room

See, Hildi, this is how you do a room. A new couch, and a new chair, in a nice heavy fabric, as well as a proper slipcover. Not to mention velvet and silk pillows. Another good room by Vern. And some nice wallpaper too. All that and he was under budget.

The wallpaper was really nice, wood veneer, he must have gotten one of his famous deals on that.
    He always manages to make the room look classy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yeah, he must have. It was really nice. It was pretty funny how that woman was all, I don't want wallpaper! And then she saw it and was all, I love it!

Typical TLC. Vern seems pretty anti-wallpaper, so if he likes wallpaper it must be nice.

I want to know what the heck kind of a deal he found on that furniture to be able to do all that and still come in under budget. Heck even if he won't come over here and decorate for me, atleast he could take me shopping cause I couldn't find deals like that if they bit me in the butt.

Beautiful, classy room that fit together well....but that was bound to happen anyways, this is Vern, always fantastic!!

Seriously. Everything Vern does turns out well.

Sleeping with George W
    The one thing I've noticed lately about Vern is that he's mixing what I would call "berries" with reds. I don't care for that at all. Or is it just my TV?

I didn't see all of the show, but the colour he initially seemd to be painting the coffee table had a lot of purple in it.
    I don't know if that was simply primer, it looked like paint to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think the primer was showing through the paint, and it needed a second coat.

Sleeping with George W
    I'm talking more about how he'll use red, for example, on the walls, then a berry color for pillows or for upholstery. It just clashes to me. It's like he's collected all this "red-toned" stuff and then uses it, whether it's red, berry or whatever. And the "red/berry/taupe thing is great ... I have red and taupe in my own home quite liberally ... but it's getting old for every room that he does.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast