+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Live from Las Vegas - Jan 18th

Live from Las Vegas - Jan 18th

From the official site.

Trading Spaces is going LIVE for the very first time! Join Paige, Hilda, Doug and Amy Wynn as they redecorate rooms in glitzy Las Vegas. Then, go LIVE with our cameras as the homeowners see their newly designed spaces for the very first time. This special episode promises the best reactions ever live and unedited as they happen! Watch it at 9 p.m. ET on Saturday, January 18th.

Haha, I hope one of the HOs, or probably both of them, flips out all "What the fuck is this shit? This is fucking ugly!" Hahaha.

That would be funny and there's every chance of it happening considering we have Doug and Hilde doing the makeovers.

Have you seen the commercials for it?
    Paige is singing and dancing dressed like a Vegas Showgirl.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Unfortunately I have.

apparently there's one with Amy Wynn too that I haven't seen. But ugh, I can't wait for it to be over because those commercials are horrible.

And yeah, it probably will happen. Hee hee. I hope it happens. Because I'm sick of "Oh my gawd! Look at the colours! They took down my celing fan. Where's my piano? Oooh, look at that!" And the husband just stands there going, "Where's my TV?" not really giving a crap.

JR.
    Originally posted by fluff
    That would be funny and there's every chance of it happening considering we have Doug and Hilde doing the makeovers.
    I think that's what they're going for, if they wanted something nice, they would've had Vern and Laurie do it.

Exactly... Heh. Yayness.

Originally posted by duckgirl
    apparently there's one with Amy Wynn too that I haven't seen. But ugh, I can't wait for it to be over because those commercials are horrible.
    I haven't seen the Amy Wynn one. They don't have her singin' and dancin' too, do they? Poor thing.

The only ad for this "special edition" that I've seen Amy Wynn in is the print ad that has all of 'em (Paige, Amy Wynn, Doug, Hildeous) in it.

Well that was incredibly lame. Technical difficulties galore. They didn't even get a recap of Doug's room, they showed the Hilde room recap in bits and pieces for a good five minutes as they kept rewinding it. They showed some lame test where some people where mocking the HO's typical responses. Somehow in all this mess they don't even end up seeing a reveal. So much for that experiment.
    Hilde's room was an abomination and Dougs was pretty nice. That Armour Amy Wynn built was incredible.
    This show just really ticked me off, I still can't believe they didn't even have a reveal.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Are you kidding me Green Hornet??That sucks. I guess I'm glad I didn't see it

I was wondering how they were planning to do it live anyway... made no sense.... stupid people !
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast