+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VH-1's Inside Out - Leah Remini's Baby

Hey Toxic! Thank you so very much, Sweetie, for posting that recap of the Howard Stern interview! I really, really appreciate it.

Poor thing. I kinda feel bad for her for being in the entertainment business and having to go through a pregnancy in public, yet having to cover it up on the show and just having people believe she's fat. It almost looked as if the character Holly on King of Queens put on a few pounds, too. Makes me wonder if CBS execs asked her to do it so Carrie wouldn't look so large. It's too bad she's chosen against breast feeding. Such a positive thing to do for the baby, but I'm sure she's got her reasons. I didn't know that she kinda stole her hubby away from his wife. I saw his kids from his previous marriage in their wedding and baby VH1 shows. Couldn't really tell if they get along well with Leah or not.

I saw a picture in US Magazine, I think it was, of Leah currently, and she looked good. She had a poncho on, so it was a little hard to see her body, but I'll bet she gets back to her beautiful figure in no time, seeing that she had that awesome personal trainer, special foods delivered, AND a fully-stocked gym in her house. Lucky dog!

I can't wait for the new season of K of Q to start! It's my favorite show ever. Hubby and I drove to L.A. to see a live taping and it was one of the coolest things I've ever done in my life! Leah and Kevin both seemed cold and quiet during the taping. They were all business. I was kind of surprised about that. I figured that group would be nutty! I totally want to adopt Arthur. He's adorable! And he got the biggest applause from the audience.

Thanks again, Tox, for the info!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I'm a litttle late but I just want to say how much I loved BOTH the wedding show and the Baby show.
    I LOVE Leah Remini!!!!!!!!!
    I love how REAL she is!!!
    The baby was so precious!!!!!

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to pop in here and let you know that VH-1 is airing the wedding special AND the baby special this afternoon (Sat.) 3:00 and 4:00 PST. Hope you all get a chance to watch it! If you do, come on back and tell me what you think!

Leah was such a champ giving birth! I mean, barely a peep from her. They didn't show her getting an epidural, so I wonder how she remained so calm. You'll get teary-eyed, I guarantee it. Especially when her pregnancy test comes out positive and she looks at the camera and says "I'm scayyy-erd! I'm scayyy-erd!" So cute! Or when she shoots the camera a guilty look when Angelo teases her about eating so much ice cream sherbet.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

For some reason, I never get tired of these two shows. I've watched both a few times and I have it on again today. Go figure.

Good for Leah -- it's her decision

Good for Leah. She basically told the breast feeding advocates off. It's her decision whether or not she wants to breast feed. If anything It may be cause she most likely wanted to get working again and not have to inconveinence the crew with pumping constantly.

It's her business and hers alone.
    Note To Self: Hire Gigohead as my publicist. She's done wonders for my career - www.Norm-macdonald.com

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic
    I hate to be the grump, but I thought the show was nauseating. I watched for 10 minutes as the husband with the wierd mustache would fawn over everything as if he was the first human being to help conceive a child.

I like these type of shows when they are ordinary people. When quasi-TV stars do it, it smacks of "publicists idea" and sickens me.

I'm glad someone started a thread on this, because I was going to make one blasting the show.

I saw the baby special & I can't stand the woman. It's like she constantly has to make smart remarks to be funny, when in reality she's not funny at all...& "The King of Queens" has gone so far down hill, I don't know how it stays on the air. It's realllly bad.

Awww, I love Leah Remini! She's so pretty and just has the best personality. She is so down to earth and not all Hollywood fake! I think she's hilarious and her potty mouth cracks up. She has real concerns just like every woman-I think that's what makes her likeable and personable. I'm happy she's married and her life is well-I really like her as an actress and King Of Queens is one of my favorite shows.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

FORT Newbie
    Ok, a totally odd question. Several months ago while watching the show Leah was reading some pregnancy books. One in which was "Pregnancy Sucks." By the way, great book. Does anybody remember what the other pregnancy books were that she was reading. I gave the one away to a girlfriend that found out she was pregnant and I would like to get the other since Leah mentioned that those ones were great!

This and her wedding special are hilarious! I've watched them each dozens of times and she still makes me laugh my ass off. I hope they make more of these - I don't care what they're about. She's funny doing nothing. I haven't ever seen King of Queens, is she as good on that show as she is in person?
    Last edited by GeminiMoon42; 01-23-2005 at 10:39 PM.
    Cycle 1: Elyse, Adrianne
    Cycle 2: Mercedes, Shandi
    Cycle 3: Nicole, Norelle
    Cycle 4: Kahlen, Naima

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12