+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Things I hate about you

Things I hate about you

Are any of you watching this show on Bravo? It is at times very, very funny, although I don't like Mo Rocca as a host. It makes me happy that I'm single

Anyway, if noone is watching I just thought I'd recommend it to everyone. Check it out, some of these people are really, really weird.

So Funny!!!

Did you see the latest one? The husband knew that it bugged the wife when he kept the toilet seat up and would just go into the bathroom and lift it for no reason. MEAN!!!!

Great show! I would LOVE to be on this and at night I lay in bed and think of my 3 things I would say about my husband.

Is that wrong??????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Hunnyoil
    Great show! I would LOVE to be on this and at night I lay in bed and think of my 3 things I would say about my husband.

Is that wrong??????????????????
    No, I don't think it's wrong, I've often imagined what my exes would say about me and I would say about them. But I like watching because the show reminds me of some of the reasons why being single is not so bad.

Unless you live in the New York City area I think you're out of luck, the only couples I've seen lives somewhere in or near NYC.

So let me know, what is the evidence you have on your husband

Things I hate..

I've watched this show, thought it was rather amusing until this last episode where the idiot of a husband repaired the trim on the house and left those baby birds in there, then they took em out to die. Anyone with an ounce of brains (which he doesnt have) would know enough to leave the darn house alone until the birds were gone, then clean the nest out and do your repairs.

They even showed the clip of the 2 watching mother bird with a worm looking for her babies.

I have contacted a few wildlife groups regarding this. and I am no longer watching this show.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel

They even showed the clip of the 2 watching mother bird with a worm looking for her babies.

I have contacted a few wildlife groups regarding this. and I am no longer watching this show.
    I didn't watch that one yet, but that is so sad. Obviously you don't remove a birds habitat just for the heck of it. They don't nest all year, wait until they are done for crying out loud!

I still like the show though. People are just fascinating sometimes.

+ Reply to Thread