+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 130 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by ladidanz
    Where do ya'll hear these rumors from????
    I get my sources from various sites including Pink is the New Blog, Laguna Beach Hookup (blog that follows the castmembers), E! online, and the legit myspaces (Alex M, Jessica, Stephen, Taylor, Morgan).

What is this about Talan and Lohan??? Is it really true? Can Lohan not keep a man? Is Kristin really stringing this poor boy along by laying up in his bed? What is going on with these youngsters?

Why would a girl as pretty as Lindsay Lohan even want to date these guys? Emphasis on Aaron Carter and Talan? Ew. Anyway, this show is very addictive and I for some reason stay glued to the TV every time I catch an episode. Help.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

i Get most of my gossip and hear most of the rumors in other forums or on individual cast member's myspace accounts. I can't even tell you if I have found their real accounts, because there are many fakes, but I think I have gotten Jessica's and Alex M's. Alex M. is trying to sell and get her music out there, so she was pretty easy to find. There is another forum dedicated to only LB that I go to a lot, but FORT is like home base. I like it here and my fellow posters!

At least Lindsay Lohan moved onto Jared Leto, a SIGNIFICANT upgrade! Kristin on the other hand is picking some crap guys still.

Jared Leto huh? I didn't know that. The original. Jordan Catalano. I loved him then. I have seen him in some other movies but not too much. What a hottie !!!!!

Jared Leto is sooo much cutie, and more on Lohan's level as a celebrity. I hate her black hair though, it's not very flattering on her. The red, brown, and even blond looked good, but the black is just boring like she's trying too hard, almost as hard as Casey!

Casey is just the cheesiest cheese available. She is way to young to look that "worked over". I don't even mind her personality that much, except for the crazy dependance on her hired help. Like when they had Quesadilla's and then when she invited Alex M. and Taylor over to make up and she "made lunch", which was served by the hired help. Her hair, her makeup,...I am sure the list is longer. Her mother probobly just brought Casey with her when she got all of her obvious work done. "Oh, give my daughter one of those face lifts too, I know she's only 15 but WE'RE RICH!!!!! We can afford it....Give her a boob job too while your at it....
    I guess I forgot to take my nice pills tonight....sorry.

FORT Newbie
    Look Jason is with Jessica for one reason.... her big a** TA-TA's! that and the fact that he probably gets her to have sex whenever he wants to.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I think casey is one of those that moved to laguna for the sake of the cameras(exposure). She in general looks too aloof to not be put on camera for the country to see.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread