+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 130 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Yes, Lidsay and Hillary fueded over the carter boy but wasn't there some story about Lidsay and Talan hooking up and Kindsay getting mad because something happened between Kristin and Talan.

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose
    Yes, Lidsay and Hillary fueded over the carter boy but wasn't there some story about Lidsay and Talan hooking up and Kindsay getting mad because something happened between Kristin and Talan.

I was just about to post about that. It's somewhere here in this thread. Talan was dating Lohan and they went to his house to find Kristin in his bed. Lohan allegedly blew a gasket over it.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl
    I was just about to post about that. It's somewhere here in this thread. Talan was dating Lohan and they went to his house to find Kristin in his bed. Lohan allegedly blew a gasket over it.
    I think Lindsay came over and Talan and Kristin were sleeping in the bed together and Kristin said it wasn't a big deal they were both wearing baggy t-shirts etc. and nothing happened, but Lindsay flipped out.

Quote Originally Posted by CheekyChick
    I think Lindsay came over and Talan and Kristin were sleeping in the bed together and Kristin said it wasn't a big deal they were both wearing baggy t-shirts etc. and nothing happened, but Lindsay flipped out.

Thanks for clearing that up. I knew it was something like that. Either way, I think it's safe to say Lohan isn't a fan of Kristins.

Why is Lindsay Lohan always fighting with other girls over the WORST guys? I actually like the girl, but she picks the nastiest guys to get into catfights for.

Lindsay vs Hilary for Aaron Carter
    Lindsay vs Ashlee for Wilmer Valderrama
    Lindsay vs Kristin for Talan

What's next?

Lindsay vs LC for Jason?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    What's next?

Lindsay vs LC for Jason?

The scary thing is, you know Jason would be all over that in a heartbeat!

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    The scary thing is, you know Jason would be all over that in a heartbeat!
    And claim Lindsay threw herself on him and he had no choice, but to have sex with her. Yes, Jason, its soooo difficult for a gentleman like you to reject girls. So many tough decisions to make in your life, boohoo!!!

Boy these LB kids are really getting in on the Hollywood scene. They are really living it up in the clubs, at fashion shows, at appearances, on the red carpet and in the beds of some of glitz town's young and 'it' crowd.
    I wonder what they would be doing right now if it wasn't for LB, the publicity they get for it and the doors and opportunities it opened up.
    I guess letting their parents money open the doors for them instead....

Also on the gossip front. I heard that the season 3 cast will include cami and her friend....as well as a bunch of new kids we haven't met yet, including LC's little sister, who is apparently as cute as the original. We can only hope. As for LC, she will be starring in her own spinoff about her life as an intern...I haven't had any of this be confirmed, they are just rumors as far as I know...but interesting rumors.

Where do ya'll hear these rumors from????

+ Reply to Thread