+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 130 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    I also read that MTV offered them money to continue the show and every single one of them said NO!
    Darn :phhht But I can completely understand why. It must have seemed like so much fun when they first started, and now, (if our sources are correct) they're the laughing stock of Laguna Beach. C'est la vie.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Also you may not know this, but Christina (The Brunette that doesn't look like she ate a brunette) is daughter of Dr. Robert Schuller of "Hour of Power" fame. I've never seen the show but I have seen the Crystal Cathedral...it is mind boggling..the size...all that glass - it is a multi million dollar church, possibly even multi billion.

OK I recorded this on DVR last night so when I posted that I hadn't seen last night's episode. I just watched it and I was thinking every thing I posted about Christina was pointed out on last nights episode. So for all of you who thought "well duh " when you read that, just wanted you to know I didn't see it last night.

It bothers me to look like a dumbass...what can I say?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I couldn't believe it! I didn't recognize him at the dinner table. When I saw him at the church I was like WHOA! That's her dad?!? Never would've imagined it.

Also you may not know this, but Christina (The Brunette that doesn't look like she ate a brunette) is daughter of Dr. Robert Schuller of "Hour of Power" fame. I've never seen the show but I have seen the Crystal Cathedral...it is mind boggling..the size...all that glass - it is a multi million dollar church, possibly even multi billion.
    see where all the donation $$ is going?

The Crystal Cathedral gets so much mail (checks) that they have approx. 23 people who work there to just open the mail!!

I saw last night's reruns and i felt so sad! Lol
    The first epp was their prom. Everyone was so happy with their dates and the only one who was all sad and lonely was LC! That was the worst prom ever(for her).Stephen and Kristen together in the same hummer limo kissing( If i were LC i couldnt do that i mean, is she blind? those two are In love, shes just a friend or maybe more from what we saw in Cabo but he completely ignores her, the same will happen in S.Francisco.The show ended with stephen and kristen in a hotel room(wonder what her parents think about that)
    The other epp was a trip to Catalina.They had to camp and everyone was all paired up except LC. Sad Sad Sad. I hope next week epp. will brighter for LC. Anyone knows when the season finale(Show finale?) is?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aalydah
    Anyone knows when the season finale(Show finale?) is?
    I read on the TheFutonCritic.com that the tenative season finale is 12/7/04. I think it will be the show finale, since I've read on this board and elsewhere that the cast refused to sign on for another season.

Thanks, So only 2 episodes left right?
    Last night episode was all right, a bit boring but it was their graduation(and me being a senior well its just sad)
    Poor LC, everything she wanted(at least stephen she didnt get)
    Wonder what shes doing now lol

P.S: Another season would have been fun...

FORT Regular
    Yep 2 more episodes it looks like I read somewhere that they are trying to do another season with Talan & Kristin and some new people maybe????
    Currently Watching: Big Brother 6, Real World: Austin, Laguna Beach 2

Yes, I am a girl.
    Hi! Im a newbie, and this is my first post

I absolutley love this show. I had never seen OC until I watched this show and decided to give the OC a try. I hate reality TV and I dont know why Im addicted... I guess because I graduated in 04 with them. LC is a moron for still wanting Steven...... and Kristens' voice is incredibly annoying... thats my two cents!

+ Reply to Thread