+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 130 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

I am sure that if there were a video camera recording everyones highschool relationships and decisions and message boards devoted to every move they made they would not come out looking so great. I really don't think Jessica is a slut. As far as I know she has only been with a few guys, unlike someone like Kristin. Kristin might act all high and mighty, but do you really think she would hesistate going after any guy she wanted, any time she wanted regardless of who he was "hooking up" with.
    I have accepted the fact that some of you are not going to like Jessica, no matter what I or anyone else says, but I still think the girl is just a silly teenager who is learning the lessons most people learn at her age, but on national TV. (And I'm not saying she didn't know what she was getting herself into agreeing to be on a rality tv show...blah, blah, blah)
    I just don't think she's that bad. Guys are so good at playing the girls and somehow making it out to be the chick who is crazy...I just can't believe so many people are falling for it. Maybe he is better then I/we are giving him credit for. He is fooling all of those girls in LB and most of the country as well!

FORT Regular
    I don't think Jessica is a slut. I think it's really easy for people to watch and criticize someone. She's young and even if (hypothetically) she had 20-30 relationships, that doesn't make her as mature as a 25 year old who has had 3-5 relationships. I can understand why Jessica may feel flattered by the fact that the hottest guy at school (even though he's not hot in the real world) thinks she's sexy and wants to sleep with her. And I'm going to throw it out there, even though it's been mentioned a thousand times, that's the way a person with really low self-esteem feels.

I know when I was 20-21, I hooked up with an ex who was already living with another girl. If I look back today, I should hope I wouldn't do it again, but I really don't know unless I were in that situation again.

I really wish people wouldn't be so harsh with Jessica. It's just really unfair.

Jessica's a Cutie

Personally, I like Jessica. She reminds me of myself when I was in high school, and that's not bad at all. Jason was probably her first "real" boyfriend and she still has feelings for him, big whoop. She's gonna deny any bad doing, because she doesn't want to look like a sucker for Jason in front of all her friends. As long as he shows the slightest interest, she's gonna kiss him and all that, I mean we've all done it, until we finally get completly over our ex.

Isn't LC a bit of a hypocrite? She's mad at Jason for cheating on her, but yet she fooled around with Stephen when he was with Kristin. What comes around goes around.

I heard it got renewed for a third season. Is that true?

Ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    Isn't LC a bit of a hypocrite? She's mad at Jason for cheating on her, but yet she fooled around with Stephen when he was with Kristin. What comes around goes around.
    You're soo right!! On the money honey, LC is acting like she's brand new to the OC, and she should know more than anyone that guys are gonna eat the cake that's there for the taking!!!!

But LC seems more grown up in this season. She still has a stupid crush for Stephen, but she's not as catty. I can't wait for the next episode when Kristin and LC get over their beaf about Stephen and just see that life doesn't revolve around men.

Quote Originally Posted by ladidanz
    You're soo right!! On the money honey, LC is acting like she's brand new to the OC, and she should know more than anyone that guys are gonna eat the cake that's there for the taking!!!!

But LC seems more grown up in this season. She still has a stupid crush for Stephen, but she's not as catty. I can't wait for the next episode when Kristin and LC get over their beaf about Stephen and just see that life doesn't revolve around men.
    I hope that is the case, but I highly doubt that either Kristin or LC will ever stop performing for the "men" in their lives. Kristin will continue to play her games and LC will continue to be a doormat. In that sense she is very much like Jessica-every time Stephen called, LC went running/every time Jason called, Jess went running.

Right now they are casting the 3rd season, but supposedly with all new characters. The current cast might come back for cameos, but who knows?

Goodness, rumors has it that Kristin dumped Brody for AARON CARTER!?!

Please, I'm not a fan of Kristin, but she can do way better than that!

My god that girl goes through men!

Aaron Carter is the one that Lindsay Lohan and Hillary Duff supposedly had a feud over and that's why they hate each other. Now she is taking their leftovers!

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    I hope that is the case, but I highly doubt that either Kristin or LC will ever stop performing for the "men" in their lives. Kristin will continue to play her games and LC will continue to be a doormat.
    I think they will....by the time they are 30 years old.

+ Reply to Thread