+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 130 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose
    I can also kind of see Jessica's reasoning for justifying beging with JAson. He was her boyfriend first and on a few occassions I have been known to try and get back and old boyfriend while he was seeing someone else. He was mine first anyway. I also fealt that way when Jess hooked up with Jason when he was with Alex. I just don't get all the Jessica hate.
    I love LC too, but I think both girls are better off without Jascum.

No way in hell would i ever justify Jessica's behavior. If she cared about herself at all, she'd see that jason doesn't give 2 nickels about her, in all honesty. He just wants sex, that's all, it's not that deep. He doesn't want her, just wants to screw her. If she wants to be in the dating game she'll need a very sharp bs detector not to mention that little thing called self-esteem. How you feel/treat yourself affects the way others treat/see you.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Just because someone was your boyfriend "first" doesn't justify you intentionally intervening in his new relationship. Jessica had no reason to even be with Jason, he didn't even admit to liking her. She just followed him like a dog sitting on his lap and kissing him because Jason wanted it. She's EASY and that's why Jason keeps looking towards her. She only has herself to blame for looking like a fool.

He wants to keep his main prize, LC, at home, but wants to have some fun too. Jason, you can't have the best of both world, GROW UP.

I dunno if those are cheers for Talan. Some of it sounded like people laughing AT him, and yes. I'm proud to admit, I was laughing too. Trey sounded so hesitant when Talan asked for a time slot to perform, now I know why.

This episode has gotten me to like LC. She's not afraid to stick up for herself but not over do it. She got mad at the right person instead of calling Jessica a whore(which Jessica is), she got mad at Jason. I think she's the only normal person in that show.

I do see what your saying but I am just trying to point out how Jessica might be justifying her behavior. Do you really think that we see all of Jessica and Jason's interactions, late night phone calls, visits, etc...? No way. I know Jessica shouldn't be all over Jason, he's an ass who has treated her and every other woman he has been "in to" like dirt. But what I am saying is that I am sure Jessica is not just totally crazy and "throwing herself at him". He is playing with her head and I know how hard it can be to get over someone, especailly when your in high school and that person seems like the whole world at the time and then, later on you think, "what was I thinking?" Jessica has self esteem issues, obviously, but Jason plays on those. We know that he and Jessica have been talking WHILE he has been seeing LC and do you really think he is being honest with her, telling her how much he likes LC and how much he wants Jessica to leave him alone. He is pulling the old, I still love you, care about you, want to cuddle right between your big boobies, I'm so confussed, your the only girl that understands me. I know I sound crazy, but you have to look outside of the shows editing. Jason is the ass here, playing these two girls off each other and trying to create a distraction by saying Jess is throwing herself at him. I watched the episode again last night and hew as so all over her. At one point he even went to kiss her on the lips again and she turned her face away. Jessica is not a bad guy. She is just a goofy teenage girl who isn't confident in her place in the world. Cut her some slack and concentrate on the real, drunk, horney Jascum.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    ... How you feel/treat yourself affects the way others treat/see you.
    Yes I agree, but I don't think everyone has figured that out by senior year in high school. She is in a competative, wealthy, status and image oriented area and environment. I think she will learn and realize that while the bad boys are exciting, she is better off with a gun who will be nice to her and lift her up, like...Dieter, instead of dragging her through the dirt like Jason.

I think you had a very nice evaluation of Jess. She is still a kid and kids make stupid mistakes. I believe that Jason has strung her along throughout the entire "show"/time. I am not saying that anything Jess has done is justified, but I do believe that Jason has been the instigator of almost every interaction. Which makes him a guy that knows what he can get away with-esp. because LC is apparently still with him. Does anyone think that he has cut ties to Jess? Even if she is with Dieter now, I am sure that Jason still contacts her.

About the show, did anyone notice that Jess went into the fashion show with Jeff B? Her crush/prom date. What happened with those two? Anyone know?

How many more episodes are left? I don't want the LB to end!!!!

I get the Laguna Beach newsletter from MTV. There are only 2 episodes left! The finale is November 14th. I would LOVE to see a reunion show! I want to know what they are doing now and what the behind the scenes info is on the show! How much is true or distorted

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    About the show, did anyone notice that Jess went into the fashion show with Jeff B? Her crush/prom date. What happened with those two? Anyone know?

I hope nothing went on, Jeff is too good for jessica. Ick!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    I get the Laguna Beach newsletter from MTV. There are only 2 episodes left! The finale is November 14th. I would LOVE to see a reunion show! I want to know what they are doing now and what the behind the scenes info is on the show! How much is true or distorted
    I agree, they should definitely do a reunion show, real world-style with audience members asking questions, and everyone else emailing in questions in advance, I want to see Jessica humiliated some more on tv and confess that she is a doormat. "Say you're a slut!" HAHA

+ Reply to Thread