+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 130 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

FORT Newbie
    does anyone know the url of the laguna beach forum? thanksssssss

I think Alex sounded great. I don't really like her on the show because I think she seems kind of like a bully mean girl who is a hypocrit but WOW her voice stunned me. She sounds kind of soulful and folkey at the same time. I would buy her album. Talan on the other hand, not so much.
    Also, I couldn't believe the way that Dieter was talking to Jessica....and what Jason did was a okay? I loved that LC kind of stuck up for Jess pointing out that she saw him kiss her.
    I wonder if Jason ever came clean or if LC got to see what really happened with us....wonder if they are still together this morning if they still were yesterday.
    Dieter and Jess are apparently back together so he must have forgiven her since then.

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose
    I wonder if Jason ever came clean or if LC got to see what really happened with us....wonder if they are still together this morning if they still were yesterday.

I was thinking the same thing. He can't deny what is shown and they can't edit it to make it look like she was all over him b/c that is not how it looked!

I agree, if LC is with Jason, she hasn't learned anything from the Stephen situation. I mean, she allowed herself to be used by Stephen for the entire time he was with Kristin. And now she is letting Jason do it to her as well. I think there may be more than just Jessica in LB with major self esteem issues!

Sadly, as much as I like LC, she's probably still with him this morning. However, I doubt this relationship will last. If Alex M came swooning over him, I doubt he'd reject. He'll always use that "she threw herself on me" excuse as if he's not strong enough to force a girl off of him.....or worst, he'll come out with a "I'm addicted to sex" excuse. There's nothing saving this dog.

Someone above mentioned that Alex H & Kristin are no longer friends with Jessica. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case. I think both of them got annoyed by her antics after a while.

I know that they were all messed up on something at the fund raiser. Jascum was deffinatly drunk/stoned/high, he couldn't even walk straight. He was also all googly eyed. I wouldn't be surprised if drinks a lot. He looks like the type, all glassy eyed and stupid. On Jessica's myspace she says she has smoked weed and drank. On another forum I saw a picture of Stephen smoking pot and drinking a lot. Are any of them 21 yet? It seems like they party a lot.

I felt bad for LC last night. I don't know how she contained herself. I would have either been screaming or bawling. Too bad she is still with Jason...you know what they say...once a cheater always a cheater.

I think Talan and Alex M. were both horrible singers.

Jason was definately stoned last night. That is no excuse for him lying to LC's face about Jessica. Doesn't he realize that everything is caught on film, but if your totally s***faced you wouldn't. He is painful to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    I think Talan and Alex M. were both horrible singers.
    I agree, when you see the opening sequence and Alex M is singing and then Kristin said she was good, I was expecting a lot from her. I was majorly disappointed. Maybe she was really nervous about performing for MTV. Talan-just awful I think the only reason he got the cheers he did was from whatever people were drinking/smoking.

LOL i was also wondering about the cheers talan got. Jeez!!!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread