+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 130 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Wow... it's official... Jessica and Jason deserve each other. Both are dirt bags who feed off of drama.

I have never felt more sorry for a girl in my life then i do for LC right now. On national TV she basically got played and to make matters worse she caught him too. All of them were drunk so Jessica can maybe get a little pass, no she deserves whats coming. Jason is just ugh I dont get it. How he continues to play girls and I dont care how sorry he felt at the end he suxs.

As for next week I actually want to see some interplay between LC and Kristin. Theres no more Stephen and Im sure Kristin would take LC's side with this Jessica/Jason thing just like she did with Alex. So that should be good. Of course we also see a sorry Jason but of course hes sorry while hanging out at Jessica's........What a scum bag.

I have thought this before, but now I must say it, something is a little 'off' with Jason..I'm talking mentally..something just doesn't 'click' in his brain..he does the dumbest things, then turns around and lies about it or totally denies it, even when caught red-handed, and he also has trouble expressing himself, unable to complete whole sentences like a normal adult, and I've never EVER seen him carry on a normal adult conversation. I'm serious when I say: Somethin' just ain't 'right' with the boy...perhaps someone else might know what his condition is...

As for Jessica, we all knew she was pathetic before tonight's show, so why should we be suprised at her antics now? And please girl, don't ever go anywhere again without a bra...Yes, she's well endowed, as we know, but those things need support at all times, they were practically hitting her knees tonight at the obviously orchestrated for TV purposes 'fashion show'.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I would like to slap jessica for tonight's show, she needs to grow up, and fast.
    I would also like to slap LC for being stupid enough to take the d***** bag back.
    All in all, I loved the fashion show. I will be watching the overdrive clips tomorrow from class.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Wow, tonight's episode was good.

Just when I thought Jessica was at her lowest point, she proves me wrong. She's not only pathetic, but manipulative and deceitful. She's terrible and I agree FireStorm, WEAR A BRA!! Her boobs were sagging all over the place. Please, Jason and Jessica blaming one another for intiating the kiss, they BOTH wanted it especially Jessica, who's still swooning over Jason. At least, Jeff B won't have to deal with her BS.

I felt bad for LC, ugh and to think she's still with J-Dull.

I love Dieter now, he's such a sweetheart. Too bad LC and him are too good of friends, she should turn to him instead.

Talan's performance made me laugh.

Forgot to add, I think one of the reason why LC reacted so strongly is she's just sick and tired of being a doormat. Especially after her V-Day incident with Stephen, she's sick and tired of guys lying to her especially when they're caught red handed.

Jessica seems to be totally in love with Jason (god only knows why), so every little scrap of attention from him, she goes running to him. But in last night's episode, did you notice-he grabbed her and called her over to sit on his lap, he had his arm around her constantly, he would grab her and kiss her. Yes, Jess did ABSOLUTELY nothing to discourage him, but every move came from Jason. It is all on the film-if LC is still with him, she is a bigger blockhead than Charlie Brown. But, her comments to Jess at the beginning about being a little girl, she was reacting to the sight of her on Jason's lap and she believed him when he said she threw herself at him. I am glad she got to see his real colors and how he was pursuing Jess. However, I wonder if Alex H and Kristin will tell LC, how much Jess still likes Jason. That may be why they are no longer supposedly friends. I just feel so freaking sorry for that girl (Jess), she has no clue how to behave around this guy.

clips of last night's episode:

dress reharsal:

Let's play this game:

Jason and Jess 1:

you're a very rude girl:

Jason and Jessica2:

LC and jason confrontation:

Dieter and Jason confrontation:

preview for next week:

OMG, for me, this episode has made the season so far. It was so good. I knew that everyone would be bashing on Jessica...but I actually have to come to her defense. She just isn't over the guy and I know that many of you out there have had trouble getting over someone just because they are "dateing" someone else. Jessica dosn't even know half of what we do with LC and Jason hooking up. She is probobly going on what he is telling her and we know that boy can lie. (i.e. "Jessica I was hanging out with LC but I still care SO MUCH about you...blah, blah, blah" ) We already know from Jessica's talk with Dieter that Jason and her were talking. I am sure Jason was not like "Hey freak obsessed girl, I'm with LC now so back off." I seriously doubt it. We saw for ourselves last night how he is playing her. Like when they were walking down the runway in rehersal and he was calling her Babe or something like that. When he called her over to his lap, at one point she got up and he, with his arm wrapped tightly around her waist, pulled her back down and HE DID KISS HER and not just once. I can also kind of see Jessica's reasoning for justifying beging with JAson. He was her boyfriend first and on a few occassions I have been known to try and get back and old boyfriend while he was seeing someone else. He was mine first anyway. I also fealt that way when Jess hooked up with Jason when he was with Alex. I just don't get all the Jessica hate.
    I love LC too, but I think both girls are better off without Jascum.

Whoa, great episode. I hated to see LC get her feeling hurt but she needs to leave Jason alone. He's clearly still into Jess as much as Jess is into him. I hate Jess went along with it but Jason initiated everything that happened between them. I was when Dieter came to LC's rescue. He completely caught Jason lying and he told him that if he ever did anything bad to LC, they wouldn't be cool anymore. Jason and Jessica deserve each other, they really do.

+ Reply to Thread