+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 130 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

I never felt Jessica truly got over Jason. During prom night, she was still trying to talk to him and he told her go away. Now that he's moved onto LC, she's trying to give him a lap dance. She's not Kristin, so her lap dance wasn't just her being her usual flirty self.

I wonder if she's still stuck on him even though she's back w/ Dieter.

One of these days, when she is an adult, she will watch this footage and absolutely cringe at the way she carried on. When they were in the limo (winter formal I think) and she was whining, and asking a million questions I was SO embarassed for her. She made such an ass of herself, and there it is...on film...forever.

Yeah, Jason may have treated her like crap but he didn't screw her as much as i believe she screwed her self over.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Jason with no facial hair:

LC with brown hair:

I've skimmed through a few of the "legit" myspace accounts. Jessica apparently dated Stephen, not sure how accurate that is.

Are Alex M. and Dieter a couple? They have been in several photos together that I have seen people posting recently. The show is over four months old, so I am sure we have a lot of different things going on than what is still on TV. I read somewhere that Jason said he and Alex M dated for a few seconds or something like that, he made it seem like a nothing relationship. Any facts out there?

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    I read somewhere that Jason said he and Alex M dated for a few seconds or something like that, he made it seem like a nothing relationship. Any facts out there?
    Yeah, I read that also. He also made it sound like his relationship with LC isn't all that either since he made the statement that since being on the show, it's gotten him a lot of dates. He also said him and Stephen live together. I read all that in People magazine.

If Alex M. is dating Dieter then she enjoys leftovers. Otherwise those folks need to date out of that pathetic circles. They could be crawling with deseases.:p
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I was pretty sure that Jessica and Deiter were back together...and on Jess's myspace she has Alex M. listed as one of her best friends. I didn't see Kristin in there though. Interesting....
    On another note, does anyone have any information about LC's new show? I have just picked up a few rumors or mentions of it on here and in other forums, but no real information.

I like LC, but a new show for her?? I'd rather watch a snail move.

I saw Punk'D tonight and looks like this season they'll Punk Kristin and she was sobbing in one scene.
    Last edited by Mrs Cwebb; 10-31-2005 at 02:35 AM.

+ Reply to Thread