+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 130 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Just saw the ep and the preview for next week.
    Just a few random thoughts-very boring ep overall.
    Alex M. extremely unattractive. UGH!
    Casey's mom looked like she had major work done, I don't think her face moved the entire time she was talking.
    I liked how even though the caption said Taylor's step-dad, she called him daddy. They seem like a very loving family.
    Talan decided not to walk and get his GED? I am a teacher, that means there was no way he was going to graduate and he would have known WAAAY before graduation. Plus GED you have to take and pass the five competency tests. That could take months to get them scheduled and passed.
    That little luncheon with Casey and the girls-Alex totally rolled her eyes at Morgan S. when she said she and Casey were friends forever.
    When Alex H. said she gave them two weeks, it almost looked like Jessica was plotting, HMMM... two weeks and then he's MINE!
    The preview for next week looks interesting. It looks like Jess and Jason are with a group that are hooting and dancing, being very loud. LC seems to be exagerating "you're a very rude little girl sitting on everyone's laps" Everyone or Jason? Can't wait to see.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    Makes you wonder, if he loved her so much, why she has such self-esteem issues. To be that important in someone else's life, I would think would make Jessica feel good about herself. Instead she is so insecure about her looks. I don't know what the deal is with Jason and her. Is it one-sided or does he pull her back in?

It's all jessica, really. She's the one with the issues until she loves her self, boys are just going to use her. Dieter likes her because she's not a bad person, she just has self-esteem issues. But that's just me, right?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    The preview for next week looks interesting. It looks like Jess and Jason are with a group that are hooting and dancing, being very loud. LC seems to be exagerating "you're a very rude little girl sitting on everyone's laps" Everyone or Jason? Can't wait to see.
    I cringed when she said that. I mean, I don't want necessarily want to see girls wrestling one aonther, pulling hair, and every word they say is profanity (although its still entertaining), but "You're a very rude little girl..." is that the best she could think of?

Okay, its LC, I admit, that's actually good for her, but it just sounded like a dumb girl trying her best to come up with somehting nasty to say and fell incredibly short. Reminds me of whenever I hear Ashlee Simpson talk.

Aw, I think LC's comment was funnier and more effective than any hostile words she could've uttered. It was extremely condescending... something you'd say to a 4-year-old. No high-school girl wants to be told she's a "little girl". I give props to LC for a very funny insult!

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer
    Aw, I think LC's comment was funnier and more effective than any hostile words she could've uttered. It was extremely condescending... something you'd say to a 4-year-old. No high-school girl wants to be told she's a "little girl". I give props to LC for a very funny insult!
    That's exactly how I took it and I thought it was hilarious.It sounded like she was scolding a little girl for doing something really bad.

deb1430, what's on the clip? My computer won't open those files.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl
    That's exactly how I took it and I thought it was hilarious.It sounded like she was scolding a little girl for doing something really bad.
    Me too! I cannot wait. I would be PISSED if someone said that to me.

I reckon she didn't want to exactly come out and say, jason's lap. Maybe because it would expose her feelings?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

On MTV.com they show the first minute of the next ep. It shows Jessica asking Kristin and Alex H to model. She says Dieter invited them, but eventually admits it's LC's fashion show. They end the clip with them teasing Jessica because she STILL likes Jason. ARGH This girl is so frustrating!

+ Reply to Thread