+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 130 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

A link to some LC wireimage pics posted from another forum.

She looks good. The info on her spinoff show is apparently hard to come by.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    You see, I knew the idiot said it randomly. And then the dumbass (lauren) was like awww. Boy is she pretty, stupid that is. Despite Jessica's little lecture about Lc going stupid over sleazy, she seems to be acting like a dumbass in the next ep and so will jason which kind of proves my point that he just wants someone to knock his socks off.
    Jessica really is none the wiser, hooking up with him wont make him like you, Jess.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Trey's back next week.....Dieter looks concerned over LC as she gets confrontational. Next weeks episode looks interesting alright. Jason gets served and the only negative is Jessica is dragged down into the mess along the way.

poor Jessica's sister.. the family gene pool was not as gracious to her.... sorry about that.

I can't wait for next week. The preview shows that LC has some feistyness in her afterall. I'm glad she yelled at Jason she seems to be the only girl that has ever yelled at that loser.

This episode was kinda bland. Nothing special, I loved how Taylor and Alex M were mocking Casey to begin the episode. The way LC says "That's cute" makes me think of how Paris Hilton says, "That's hot." They never stop saying that! Found it hysterical how they mentioned Jason's grandparents home, trying to make it seem like he was introducing her to the family. Nope, he's introducing LC to another hot tub so they could make out.

Next Week: Jessica's such a dumbass, she sits there and trashes Jason then next week she's trying to give him a lapdance. Also it is RUDE of her to be frolicking around like that during a charity event. From the looks of it, Trey and LC probably set it up too so I can understand why LC is mad. However, its great to see Trey again!

I love how LC yelled at Jason though and wouldn't let him speak or explain himself. Very rare for her to have an emotional outburst like that. guess she's sick and tired of being a doormat.

I wish Dieter would get more time, he seems like one of the more reasonable guys on the show. Next week should be good.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Despite confronting him, the dumba$$ as of sept. was appearantly still with him. So she's still a bird brain. A guy who runs around on you in the beginning can continue to be a recurring theme in your relationship should you continue it. It also shows how much he respects you.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I watched the last 2 episodes together, and I loved it. OK perhaps I'm just having a highschool flashback but all I can think of is "wow I lived that and it was GOOD". Nah, I didn't have ocean-front property, I didn't have hottubs, I didn't look hot in a swimsuit, I didn't make out with the football jock, I didn't get a new car for graduation... but excluding all that (and the disposable $), everything else was familiar: the true friends, the fear of 'the end of the beginning', the excitement of seeing old friends and doing decadent things with everyone,... I think everyone can relate on some aspect.

And then a HUGE WAVE came and crashed down my memory lane tent: WTF, Jason is 'cheating' on LC already? OMG they've only been going out a 1/2 hour!!! (in episode terms).

Well, OK, whatever, but all I have to say is that those 2 are FOOLISH. Not because of low IQs or inability to converse, but because who the hell in their right mind would compromise that awesome feeling of "crush"? Dumb dumb dumb.

I agree with everyone who says that neither LC nor Jason appears to have much in the brainiac department, but still, a crush is a crush and you shouldn't spoil it when it's good.

I loved the footage of Steven in the LC/Jason episode, the way they made it appear that he was taken off guard and in awe of LC flirting w/ Jason.

Of course it was probably all fake footage, and was probably just his reaction to somebody saying "hey we're out of Doritos", but still it looked great in the finished product. Hope he did feel a little bit of shock.

Actually, if the footage was genuine (of Stephen's surprise at LC & Jason carrying on), then it would completely explain why Stephen wants nothing more to do with Laguna Beach filming. I mean really, he's a male Barbie but he's not COMPLETELY stupid, so it is probably an extremely unpleasant feeling to lose not one but TWO girls he REALLY liked -- on national television. Not too many egos could endure that kind of action and still come back for more...

Or, y'all may be right, maybe he found himself something better. But, I doubt it. After all, he was basically just a pretty boy himself. Not an empty pretty-boy like Jason, but still...

I guess I really only still respect one individual from the show and that was Trey. Somebody said he's coming back next week -- THAT'S GREAT! I would love to see somebody from the show achieve enough life success to purchase their own LB property, instead of swimming in their parents/grandparents wallets...

I still can't believe that LC and Jason have lasted this long
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they've been together for 6 months now, I heard and are still together. Last week they were seen totally making out at someone's homecoming

About Stephen, how predictable he went running to Kristin after LC rejected him.

To a certain extent, I still would like to see LC & Stephen seriously hook up, but that won't happen. Seriously, anyone, but that boob Jason.

+ Reply to Thread