+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 130 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

I think jason is more smitten with the fact that LC is somewht a star and may have her own mtv show that's going to be all about her. He's nothing more then a camera whore.

I heard LC will have a show too and I am also suspiscious about Jason's intentions with LC but hopefully he really likes her, cause from what I heard he's had a crush on her for the longest time.
    Last edited by deb1430; 10-23-2005 at 07:38 PM.

But, they started dating while they were airing season 2, so he was getting as much (even more) air time than LC. I find it hard to believe that he is dating her, just on the chance that it might give him more airtime.

Current People magazine has Jason and Stephen as roommates and Jason is quoted as the show getting him a lot of dates. It doesn't sound like they are together from that quote. Also, Jess is the only one still in Laguna at the community college, everyone else left for greener pastures.

Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    I heard LC will have a show too and I am also suspiscious about Jason's intentions with LC but hopefully he really likes her, cause from what I heard he's had a crush on her for the longest time.
    No, I hope he doesn't like her, why? He used to girls just to get laid because i sincerely doubt he even liked them as people. Look at the way he tossed around Chestica.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Yes, but either it is very skewed editing or LC slept with him on the first date. So, she is not that different from the girls we've seen him with this season.

Not the point i was trying to make, in general, i find him sleazy and she's a bit slow.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Not the point i was trying to make, in general, i find him sleazy and she's a bit slow.
    You think LC is slow? So do I. I thought I was the only one who found her a bit dense.

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    You think LC is slow? So do I. I thought I was the only one who found her a bit dense.

As much as i like her, she's a effing block head. She had the audacity to compare boys to purses. So, what's the point of buying a purse if it's jusr going to sit in your closet because you're a shamed of it?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    As much as i like her, she's a effing block head. She had the audacity to compare boys to purses. So, what's the point of buying a purse if it's jusr going to sit in your closet because you're a shamed of it?
    Thank you! That's why I think they are so perfect for each other. Dumb as two boxes of rocks!
    Their most meaningful conversations consist of:
    "What?"
    "Nothing"
    "What?"
    "That was so cute"
    "Oh, thank you"

Must stop, brain is slowly leaking out.

A block of cheese is more intelligent than Jason and LC.

However, I still like LC, but it does make me laugh when I hear their so called conversations as they are so pathetic and corny. I guess we should give Jason and LC some credit last episode, they said more than they've done the entire season. Well, at least Jason that is.

Stephen isn't much better either.

In other exciting news, Jessica apparently is back with Dieter. She finally makes one smart decision in her life, congrats to her.

Watching paint dry is more interesting.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

+ Reply to Thread