FORT Regular
    It was their Prom episode.
    Currently Watching: Big Brother 6, Real World: Austin, Laguna Beach 2

Quote Originally Posted by Aalydah
    Lol maybe cuz they both have something in common:
    Stephen
    And nail salons. LOL

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I love this show. There. I said it. Yes, I am an adult with a life of my own but this show is crack and I'm it's slave.

This was my favorite episode yet.

Trey, Trey, Trey, you just moved to 2nd or 3rd place on my list of tv boyfriends.
    (But he's in high school!!!) I know. I know. But that camo jacket...and the way he asked the girl to prom? *sigh*

How funny was Lo to Morgan "Ohhhh our dress is the same pattern" and then when Morgan lumbers away, Lo to LC: "She's such a whore!" Yes, I'm 14.

And what's all the fuss about Stephen? I don't get it. Hello LC? My name is Amanda...and I was wondering, have you taken a look at Trey lately? Yeah...didn't think so. Idiot. I wish she'd stop falling for Stephen already. How sad was that hug and kiss he gave her when he got out of the limo with Kristin? Please. Have some self respect. Spit in his face or something.

I thought the ending was perfect....Stephen with Kristin, LC with Lo, Trey skateboarding away into the dawn.....

Go ahead. Laugh. Make fun. See if I stop watching.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Regular
    I too am a grown woman and count the days until the next episode and I watch the reruns countless times. I need a support group

FORT Newbie
    this is so weird. i know all the kids on that show. it's weird.

kristin cavalleri isn't as bad or slutty as she seems on the show. she's really a chill cool chick. they're all nice people but they're now considered trash in laguna because A LOT of people aren't happy with the show.

Quote Originally Posted by agesixracer
    they're all nice people but they're now considered trash in laguna because A LOT of people aren't happy with the show.
    Like who? Their parents?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    I love this show. There. I said it. Yes, I am an adult with a life of my own but this show is crack and I'm it's slave.

This was my favorite episode yet.

Trey, Trey, Trey, you just moved to 2nd or 3rd place on my list of tv boyfriends.
    (But he's in high school!!!) I know. I know. But that camo jacket...and the way he asked the girl to prom? *sigh*

How funny was Lo to Morgan "Ohhhh our dress is the same pattern" and then when Morgan lumbers away, Lo to LC: "She's such a whore!" Yes, I'm 14.

And what's all the fuss about Stephen? I don't get it. Hello LC? My name is Amanda...and I was wondering, have you taken a look at Trey lately? Yeah...didn't think so. Idiot. I wish she'd stop falling for Stephen already. How sad was that hug and kiss he gave her when he got out of the limo with Kristin? Please. Have some self respect. Spit in his face or something.

I thought the ending was perfect....Stephen with Kristin, LC with Lo, Trey skateboarding away into the dawn.....

Go ahead. Laugh. Make fun. See if I stop watching.
    I love it too. I can't watch it if my boyfriend's in the room though - he'll watch all of my other fave shows with me, except for Laguna Beach. He says it reminds him too much of high school, which is maybe why I like it.

I don't know if MTV will continue the show next season, but I'd love to see what the cast is up to in college. Probably more raucous, ridiculous, wealth-infused fun. And you can bet I'll be watching whenever the BF is away!

PS - I'm dying to know what LC is up to now.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    A drama posing as a reality show trying not to look too much like a reality tv show. It's a shame it's so lame. A soap opera for the MTV generation.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

FORT Regular
    Last night's episode was boring for me. I'm hoping next week's is good considering that it is the graduation episode

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    I love it too. I can't watch it if my boyfriend's in the room though - he'll watch all of my other fave shows with me, except for Laguna Beach. He says it reminds him too much of high school, which is maybe why I like it.

I don't know if MTV will continue the show next season, but I'd love to see what the cast is up to in college. Probably more raucous, ridiculous, wealth-infused fun. And you can bet I'll be watching whenever the BF is away!

PS - I'm dying to know what LC is up to now.
    I read somewhere that LC and Lo are starting a makeup line. LC did go to San Fran to school (with Stephen) and Lo went to Santa Barbara. I also read that MTV offered them money to continue the show and every single one of them said NO!

So I'll probably just shrivel up and die when this season ends.

Also you may not know this, but Christina (The Brunette that doesn't look like she ate a brunette) is daughter of Dr. Robert Schuller of "Hour of Power" fame. I've never seen the show but I have seen the Crystal Cathedral...it is mind boggling..the size...all that glass - it is a multi million dollar church, possibly even multi billion.
    Last edited by AmandaFabulous; 11-17-2004 at 12:12 PM.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

+ Reply to Thread