+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 130 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

USA
    FORT Newbie

Producers of Laguna Beach are working on a new show for USA Network

GREAT AMERICAN CHRISTMAS
    USA Networks and the Producers of "Laguna Beach" want to show the world that the spirit of Christmas is alive and well… but we need your help!

What does Christmas mean to you? How do you celebrate it?

From bright lights in big cities to quiet celebrations in the country, from the craze of shopping for presents to the peace of a midnight mass, NBC wants to explore the contemporary spirit of Christmas in all its diversity, meaning, and wonder.

Are you:

-The family whose Christmas lights are the envy of all the neighbors?

-Meeting your in-laws or bringing your significant other home to your family for the first time?

-Spending your first holiday away from your family?

-Worried that this might be the year your kids decide they don't believe in Santa Claus?

-A self-proclaimed "Grinch" who hates Christmas OR sick of the "Scrooge" in your family who needs to learn to love the holiday?

-Starting a new holiday tradition with your friends?

-Someone who has a specific wish for the holiday season?

-Building or moving into a new home where you will host a holiday gathering for the first time?

-Expecting this Christmas to be different from all the rest, for some major reason?

We want to hear from you. NBC will follow a selection of families and individuals whose Christmas stories will create a portrait of the many ways Americans celebrate the holiday season- and overcome any obstacles that might be in the way.

If you have a story to tell, please contact us now!

To be considered, you should:

-Make a brief 3 to 5 minute videotape telling us a little bit about yourself and your plans for the holiday- VHS only, please!

-Include a few photos of yourself and your family/friends, as pertinent (please, no family heirlooms… we cannot guarantee photos will be returned)

Mail ASAP (but to arrive no later than November 1) to:

CASTING
    Great American Christmas
    c/o LPA Productions
    11965 Venice Blvd
    Ste 404
    Los Angeles CA 90066

For God's sakes, is NOTHING sacred anymore? Now we are going to have a reality show about whether your mother puts up a Christmas tree or not? OK! I'll watch!
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    FYI--Kristen was on Jimmy Kimmel about a month ago, and she said she wants NOTHING to do with reality TV anymore, does not want to, and will not take part in LB if there is another season..she said she wants to get away from reality TV so she can be taken 'seriously' as an actress ()..she said she's taking acting lessons, and hopes to be in Movies..I thought y'all knew this, but I see some of you are hoping or wondering about Kristen and the next season of LB...Well, she says she's done with LB.

I would imagine if there's another season, Jessica will take center stage..Just a hunch.
    That's exactly what another infamous reality tv whore, Trishelle said. Trashelle said she wanted nothing to do with reality tv after her last RW/RR challenge then she pops up on Surreal Life, Battle of Network, Kill Reality, and that current one w/ Andy Dick.

Please don't be Jessica, she already had one season devoted to her. I would love to hear more from Taylor, but she's heading to Arizona.

If they follow LC, I'll watch, if not, this show is like *flips hair* over! lol

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I think jason is more smitten with the fact that LC is somewht a star and may have her own mtv show that's going to be all about her. He's nothing more then a camera whore.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

There's an article about the LB cast in the new issue of PEOPLE. It seems that most of the cast has moved to LA to persue their acting career.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    There's an article about the LB cast in the new issue of PEOPLE. It seems that most of the cast has moved to LA to persue their acting career.
    Well, what else are they going to do! Zoolander is more intelligent than Jason!

Will reality tv stars stop thinking they can be successful actors?

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I reckon their sheltered existences doesn't allow them to think outside the box.
    Successful actors my hide. True insult to pro actors.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I reckon their sheltered existences doesn't allow them to think outside the box.
    Successful actors my hide. True insult to pro actors.
    My take is that all involved saw this as a starting point for careers in the entertainment industry anyway they can. I think LC is a lot more practical (reality show spinoff) than any of those with music/acting aspirations.

Let's face it MTV hit back to back home runs by casting Lauren and Kristin. Their conflict fueled the first season. ...carried over to the 2nd. Unless lightning can strike twice more - it's safe to say LB3 will not be as watchable and we can all get back to using that time productively again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious_Viewr
    My take is that all involved saw this as a starting point for careers in the entertainment industry anyway they can. I think LC is a lot more practical (reality show spinoff) than any of those with music/acting aspirations.

Let's face it MTV hit back to back home runs by casting Lauren and Kristin. Their conflict fueled the first season. ...carried over to the 2nd. Unless lightning can strike twice more - it's safe to say LB3 will not be as watchable and we can all get back to using that time productively again.
    But I like being unproductive! I would (hate to say it) miss LB if it went off the air. I would still try to watch it no matter who the narrator is. I wouldn't mind Jessica-she hasn't been annoying to me at all, since the whole Jason thing ended. I've heard she was going to community college in the LB area on another site, so maybe she would still be there to continue a third season?

+ Reply to Thread