+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 130 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

I missed Cedric this last episode! I can't stand him, but he is so entertaining! I really wouldn't mind seeing LB from a male perspective, just find one who can complete sentences!

Sorry to disappoint you guys but LC and JASON are still a couple, they have been together for quite some time now and according to my very reliable source Jason is completely smitten with her and they are still going strong. It seems like Jason met his match. I think he liked LC more than any other girl he's ever dated because he knows that if he dumps her she'll always have Stephen to fall back on and that's a big stomp on his EGO! But seriously according to that source Jason has always had the crush on LC.

Doesn't upset or surprise me if they are. I don't really "get" the appeal of either one, so maybe they are perfect for each other. Any other scoops?Please!

I just read the updated "Watch with Kristin" from E!online and she did a small interview with Kristen and she saw Stephen and he said that he doesn't speak to Kristen anymore, they're doing their own separate thing and that he's not going to have anything to do with the next season of Laguna Beach. He's moved away and that he's moved on and things are different. I haven't had the chance to see the clip she has with Kristen yet. She also asked him if he's been hooking up with Paris Hilton. He had a look of shock and then immediatly denied it and would only say they're friends. He know he's hit that just like everybody else has.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl
    I just read the updated "Watch with Kristin" from E!online and she did a small interview with Kristen and she saw Stephen and he said that he doesn't speak to Kristen anymore, they're doing their own separate thing and that he's not going to have anything to do with the next season of Laguna Beach. He's moved away and that he's moved on and things are different.
    Well at least he has the good sense to get on with his life and get out of the LB spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    Well at least he has the good sense to get on with his life and get out of the LB spotlight.
    As long as that's true, good for him. I certainly wouldn't admit it if I were still hung up on Kristin

Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Vicarious_Viewr]It'll be difficult to cast a new pair of girls as strong and watchable as Kristin and Lauren. I don't think any of the new girls this season (Cammi, Emily, Lo-lookalike) are that memorable. [QUOTE]

Maybe they will focus on Kristin in college and/or the cast that moves to LA.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

Well, I'm glad for LC if she and Jason are still together and he's "smitten" by her.

I'm glad Stephen has moved on, but I think it sucks for the show. None of the guys are appealing except for Jeff, who barely gets any screentime. I also read on Kristin that there's a chance Kristin won't be on the show either. Makes me wonder if LC would even be involed at this point.

Please don't follow Talan and Alex M's pursuit of a music career!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Please don't follow Talan and Alex M's pursuit of a music career!
    Please no.

FYI--Kristen was on Jimmy Kimmel about a month ago, and she said she wants NOTHING to do with reality TV anymore, does not want to, and will not take part in LB if there is another season..she said she wants to get away from reality TV so she can be taken 'seriously' as an actress ()..she said she's taking acting lessons, and hopes to be in Movies..I thought y'all knew this, but I see some of you are hoping or wondering about Kristen and the next season of LB...Well, she says she's done with LB.

I would imagine if there's another season, Jessica will take center stage..Just a hunch.

+ Reply to Thread