+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 130 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Next season, make it all about Jeff Boyle!!!!!!!
    Is he famous or something? They seem to call him by his full name all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    Is he famous or something? They seem to call him by his full name all the time.
    I have a feeling that there a few Jeff's in Laguna. Remember Alex H went to the prom with a Jeff also.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Here's my request for next season:

Less Jason, Casey, Alex M, Talan, and Jessica
    More Alex H, Taylor, Dieter, Trey, and Jeff
    Keep LC, Kristin, and Stephen (although I think their storyline is dead)
    I agree almost 100%. I like Jessica-she has really grown on me after the whole Jason fiasco. I would like to see her next season.

Well, I finally watched the episode last night. LC and Jason seem like a match made in "no conversational ability whatsoever" heaven. They both seem like "pretty" people who can't string a single thought together between them. There was way too much time spent on the two of the last night. I would have loved to see more fall out from prom relationship-wise. A confrontation with Talan and Kristin, maybe? Any new or old couples hooking up? This ep was kind of blah to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    Any new or old couples hooking up? This ep was kind of blah to me.
    These people have all hooked up with each other one way or another.

Talan +Kristin +Jeff + Jessica + Jason + LC + Stephen .... the list could go on

god, I hope these people are using protection..

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    These people have all hooked up with each other one way or another.

Talan +Kristin +Jeff + Jessica + Jason + LC + Stephen .... the list could go on

god, I hope these people are using protection..
    OMG, I just realized this show is like 6 degrees of separation! EWWW

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I Love You

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I honestly think we're all spending too much time over Jason's comment, the episode hasn't even aired yet. People have different ways of expressing their feelings, there's no required format. Not to mention its Jason!!! Nothing he says is meant to make logical sense!
    I noticed that these kids throw around the "love" word like it's tap water. It's free and easy (like Kristin! Sorry, I had to jump in on the fun. Actually, I don't hate the girl). I don't think a lot of them mean that they LOVE them--and "I love you" (or "I love LC" in Jason's case) are just meaningless words and phrases. They all say "luv u" to each other and then stab each other in the back a second later.

I did get the sense that LC could hear what Jason said just fine, but enjoyed hearing the compliments so much that she'd ask him to repeat it.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't think this is a spoiler but just in case it is, I read in one of those celeb mags that Jason and LC are still together, so maybe he was being sincere.
    It just seems to me that they're dating in such a small pool of people. Expand your horizons people.

And Amy Lee, thanks for explaining "hooking up"! Much appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    It just seems to me that they're dating in such a small pool of people. Expand your horizons people.
    That's what makes this such a soap opera, they act there are really only about 20 people that live in Laguna, so they mix and match friends and lovers.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Oy! I'm bored so....

Kristin is like my mattress, Everyone has sat on it and alot of people fit...
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    I have a feeling that there a few Jeff's in Laguna. Remember Alex H went to the prom with a Jeff also.
    Oh. I thought maybe he was a well known surfer or something.

Cedric, the gossip king, should narrate. He's got so much dirt on everyone, he'd just spill it all out!

Kristin slept with _______.

I'm holding onto the Stephen as narrator guess. I don't see how they could have a new person narrate especially since it was LC and Kristin that snagged the viewers for this show.

+ Reply to Thread