+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 130 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    I just enjoy making fun of him because he is such an ass. Can't a girl have a little fun?
    No one said you can't. I make fun of him more than anyone else here! Well okay, maybe Amy Lee does too. Its hard to read tones on the internet.

I wasn't addressing you specifically, just in general. Everyone seemed to think so hard about why Jason said it the way he did. Was he repeating his father's opinion? Why in the third person? Why did he not look at her! Its Jason! The dumbest rock in LB! He's not that complicated!
    Last edited by Mrs Cwebb; 10-18-2005 at 04:52 PM.

Does anyone have an idea as to who would narrate season 3? It seems unfair to have either LC or Kristin to do the next season, unless they plan a 4th season to even out the narration.

I don't know if they'll ask a fresh new face to do it especially since its LC and Kristin that draws the audience. I wonder if they'll switch course and have Stephen narrate instead. As long as its not Casey!
    Last edited by Mrs Cwebb; 10-18-2005 at 04:52 PM. Reason: correction on season #

Did anyone notice last night that Casey's title changed from "The New Girl" to "LC's Friend"? They should have her listed as "The Fake Bimbo".

People should visit Casey's website, she looks different in each of her photos.

I just think with this season almost over, we haven't been introduced to someone that could take Lc or Kristin's place. It has me worried, I would much rather see the current cast members, plus the return of our season one favs. If most of them are staying in Southern California, how hard do you think it would be to continue with them?

Perspective Shift

I know I'm certainly interested in seeing where the perspective shift takes us next season. Because I definitely agree that I don't think any of this season's new characters have stepped up as worthy...

Here's my request for next season:

Less Jason, Casey, Alex M, Talan, and Jessica
    More Alex H, Taylor, Dieter, Trey, and Jeff
    Keep LC, Kristin, and Stephen (although I think their storyline is dead)

Quote Originally Posted by Minney
    Maybe the "I love Lauren" was a quote from his Dad--who seems to like having opinions on his sons dates. It's possible that MTV purposefully edited it look like Jason is talking about his own feelings for Lauren when he actually was discussing what his dad said about meeting Lauren. Then again, it is possilbe that Jason is actually speaking for himself in the 3rd person!
    Right after I heard it I thought maybe he was saying he liked the name Lauren, just cuz I know how MTV likes to edit things, but this would actually be a better explanation than mine.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Next season, make it all about Jeff Boyle!!!!!!!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

It'll be difficult to cast a new pair of girls as strong and watchable as Kristin and Lauren. I don't think any of the new girls this season (Cammi, Emily, Lo-lookalike) are that memorable.

Lauren and Kristin's parents may play a larger role if they focus on the girls' home lives. L.A. is probably out of the question with all the possible conflicts (can't show them auditioning).

+ Reply to Thread