+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 130 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    Did it seem as if Stephen really cared that they were together? Or was it just edited that way?
    I was wondering this too but I think he really was jealous.

Jason is showing some respect for Lauren, becasue he knows that she is out of his league. He treated Alex and Jessica like crap because they let him. Lauren and Jason's date was painful! Stephen was edited to look like he cared.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    I can't wait to see this episode. Did it seem as if Stephen really cared that they were together? Or was it just edited that way?
    I'm guessing he only cares where he is concerned, he said that he was going to hang out with Lauren in the summer, i took that to mean she would be his summer screw and she'd let him. But that's just me, you know?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I'm guessing he only cares where he is concerned, he said that he was going to hang out with Lauren in the summer, i took that to mean she would be his summer screw and she'd let him. But that's just me, you know?

You're right and he said he was really looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I dunno, I don't think the "I love Lauren" thing is a big deal. Its not like he proposed to her.

It's the way he said it that annoyed me. He was saying it as if Lauren wasn't around. He could of looked at her and said "I love you".

Since they're planning a third season, could cammi and kyndra be a part of it?
    I think so.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

I doubt Stephen cares too much other than getting some ass, Jason is one of his closest friends (according to E! Online). I think only Dieter is genuinely concerned about LC dating a dog like Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    It's the way he said it that annoyed me. He was saying it as if Lauren wasn't around. He could of looked at her and said "I love you".
    I honestly think we're all spending too much time over Jason's comment, the episode hasn't even aired yet. People have different ways of expressing their feelings, there's no required format. Not to mention its Jason!!! Nothing he says is meant to make logical sense!

I honestly think we're all spending too much time over Jason's comment, the episode hasn't even aired yet. People have different ways of expressing their feelings, there's no required format. Not to mention its Jason!!! Nothing he says is meant to make logical sense!

LMAO!!!!! That's true. At the end of the day, he just wants to get horizontal.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

I honestly think we're all spending too much time over Jason's comment, the episode hasn't even aired yet.
    I just enjoy making fun of him because he is such an ass. Can't a girl have a little fun?

+ Reply to Thread