+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 130 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    No wonder they call him j-wall, his head is a thick as a wall and he has nothing in it but dead flies.He is dense/dull, a total friggin tool!!! Lc, as much as i like her needs some life experience and her eyes to open to see the type of trash she's carrying around.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

The Watcher
    C'mon...it's not fair we're ganging up on Kristin only.

Think of somethin' for Jason!!!!

ARGH! I fell asleep! What happened? Was it only about LC(yawn) and Jason(yuck)

Jason: dumb as dirt, not much cleaner.
    LC: about as bland as you can get-she's like plain yogurt-you eat it when it's the only flavor left, not because you want it

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    Agreed. I'm not an LC fan either. To me she's pretty much the female version on Jason. Not much personality there. Their dinner convo was really whack, it must have been the editing..who has conversations like:

LC: "What"?
    Jason: "That's Cute"
    LC: "What's cute?"
    Jason: "Wow"
    LC: "Wow, what?"
    Jason: "Wow, I'm on a date with you"
    LC: *Smiles*
    Jason: "heha heha heha heha"

WTF?????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I couldn't believe how much of a dork I am... totally fell for the LC/Jason thing tonight. Their chemistry was through the roof!! I love this sweeter side to him. They were sooo adorable together. I'm glad he's finally done with that skank Alex.

I got sucked into it too. I was sitting there thinking, they both look pretty hot together but the conversation between them snapped me back out of it.

I just noticed at the begging of the show they mention how the season was taped over an eight month period. So that means Jason's hooked up with four girls so far on that very small amount of time.

The whole Jason/LC thing is pure lust and chemistry. That is probably why there was such awkward conversation at dinner. As soon as they "hook up" this relationship will be over.

I think Stephen is over Kristin and LC with his newfound celeb status:
    check out pic of him and Paris (sorry if this was posted before, I'm brand spankin' new): okay, so I can't link it, but it's on eonline in Party Girl's Best of the Rest pics.

Oh, and did anyone notice the Lo lookalike last night? Am I the only one who thought the girl tanning with LC and Jen (when Jason calls to ask LC out for dinner) looked like a super-slim Lo?

LOL! I thought it was Lo too because she sounded like her and Lo has a recognizable voice.

I know that so called dinner conversation was pathetic, but we have to give Jason some credit. That's the most he's managed to say this whole season! He said more to LC than he did the entire season. I was shocked he knew more words than "uhhh" "ummm" "duuhh" "arghhh"

Anways, Jason's head is like a jack o lantern, empty and ugly.

Did I hear this correctly in next week's preview? Did Jason say I love you to LC? Well, actually I think he said "I love Lauren" as they were walking on the beach....what a loser!!!

+ Reply to Thread