+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 130 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    Making a lame attempt here...
    Is like the Marriott...once one guest checks out another checks in....

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I couldn't believe how much of a dork I am... totally fell for the LC/Jason thing tonight. Their chemistry was through the roof!! I love this sweeter side to him. They were sooo adorable together. I'm glad he's finally done with that skank Alex.

Anyhow, how skinny is LC now? Has she lost a ton of weight or what?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I couldn't believe how much of a dork I am... totally fell for the LC/Jason thing tonight. Their chemistry was through the roof!! I love this sweeter side to him. They were sooo adorable together. I'm glad he's finally done with that skank Alex.

Anyhow, how skinny is LC now? Has she lost a ton of weight or what?

LC was always skinny, wasn't she? Her two friends laying out at the pool were twigs too. The LC/Jason hookup kinda made me nauseous. I just don't like him. I feel bad for her--I can't imagine why a girl that good looking wouldn't have guys lined up after her.

DVM, you're not a dork. You've just got a romantic streak.

I did enjoy watching Stephen get his for stringing LC along all this time. That's what two timers deserve!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    LoisLane, I normally do not enjoy Jason either-- he is usually immature and selfish. But I had to give him props for his attitude toward LC. It was adorable-- yeah the conversation between the 2 was a bit corny, but their like 18 years old with raging hormones-- how eloquent can one be? I loved the eye telepathy thing going on between the two. Their chemistry was on fire and I am rooting for them!!!

OMG, Jason is a total BOOB. I can't figure pout his appeal. He's not that cute (he looks like Joey Fatone for god's sake!), he can't say more than three words at a time, has the personality of a rock...He must be realllllly good in the sack or something...

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    OMG, Jason is a total BOOB. I can't figure pout his appeal. He's not that cute (he looks like Joey Fatone for god's sake!), he can't say more than three words at a time, has the personality of a rock...He must be realllllly good in the sack or something...
    That was pretty funny. He does look like Joey Fatone-- but he was cute toward her. IMO, she doesn't have much of a personality either, so they're perfect together. They can just sit around and stare into each other's eyes all day.

*blech*

Jason is repulsive. The time frame for this show is so disjointed. There's no way LC could NOT have already known that he's a player (Alex M, Cammi, Jessica) but I have to give him credit for somehow charming her. I still say it's his 20-something looks in a tight circle consisting mostly of teenagers. It certainly wasn't his speech which is still mono-syllabic caveman...."you're cute.....mhmph *grunt*"

I'm all for LC moving on...but not with that weak tool. It's only believable in the sense that she's a fickle teenage girl and he's the polar opposite of Stephen. Hopefully her parents and/or Dieter & friends help snap her out of it. The rents' were actually somewhat interesting in the few seconds they were on. Maybe that's the direction MTV will take this for LB3 (Kristin's and LC's home lives)? It'll be hard to cast a new pair of girls as strong and watchable as Kristin and Lauren.

Did anyone notice that brief shot by the hot tub which wasn't filtered? It was regular DV for a few seconds. Sloppy editing on MTV's part....especially since everything else is so controlled (lighting, coached convos).
    Last edited by Vicarious_Viewr; 10-18-2005 at 12:15 AM.

As much as i like LC, those two cannot keep a coversation. They're so lame together and jason remains a loser who just wants some a$$.

Now to get back to the kristin metaphors....

Kristin is as easy as paris Hilton.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Jason is a total player, but he did seem a bit different towards LC today. I'll give him props for saying more than he normally does. He seemed more sincere than when he hooked up with Alex and Jessica. But gosh, can LC pick someone else? How about Jeff? That guy is a total cutie!

The conversations or lack of, was difficult to listen to. "Oh you're so cute" and "I'm having fun" Then again for Jason, it was impressive tonight. But I guess I'm glad LC has someone infatuated with her at the moment. The way this show goes about, it seems as if only Kristin has guys after her, so its nice to see the same for LC this time.

My request for next season: More Jeff!

Kristin is an all you can "eat" buffet.

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    That was pretty funny. He does look like Joey Fatone-- but he was cute toward her. IMO, she doesn't have much of a personality either, so they're perfect together. They can just sit around and stare into each other's eyes all day.
    Agreed. I'm not an LC fan either. To me she's pretty much the female version on Jason. Not much personality there. Their dinner convo was really whack, it must have been the editing..who has conversations like:

LC: "What"?
    Jason: "That's Cute"
    LC: "What's cute?"
    Jason: "Wow"
    LC: "Wow, what?"
    Jason: "Wow, I'm on a date with you"
    LC: *Smiles*
    Jason: "heha heha heha heha"

WTF?????????????????

+ Reply to Thread