+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 130 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 1298

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

  1. #601
    Thorpedo is Love Mrs Cwebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,215


    Damn, I'm not as creative as you guys! But keep it going!

  2. #602
    On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,063
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    Kristin spreads easier than melted butter on a biscuit.
    OK, I know I'm going to sound completely out of touch...but does "hooking up" mean sex without any conditions? (e.g. you don't have to "worry" about having a relationship with the boy or girl?) Or can it mean just making out etc.? I know, I know. I was born in the 1700's. What do I know about teenagers these days?!

    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    Trailer can't be Deiter or Jeff they showed their houses in the after show

    Ahh. I guess the house just looked so small it could've been a trailer park house...I read that Mena Suvari bought a $1.7 million house in California. 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 bathrooms, 2,400 sq. feet. It looked like a normal modest suburban house...$1.7 million!!! So maybe these "small" Laguna houses are worth a pretty penny as well...

  3. #603
    Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    OK, I know I'm going to sound completely out of touch...but does "hooking up" mean sex without any conditions? (e.g. you don't have to "worry" about having a relationship with the boy or girl?) Or can it mean just making out etc.? I know, I know. I was born in the 1700's. What do I know about teenagers these days?!

    Hooking up is really anything from making out to actual intercourse. I think they say that not to have to explain the actual happenings.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Damn, I'm not as creative as you guys! But keep it going!
    Actually, you kind of started this with the door knob comment which i wanted to use now. So thank you!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  4. #604
    Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,081
    This is unfortunately the lamest one i could've come up with at this hour....
    Kristin is like Samantha Jones, (Satc) You see, her underwear doubles as a revolving door as well.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  5. #605
    FORT Fanatic GlitterxGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX, USA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    741
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Hooking up is really anything from making out to actual intercourse. I think they say that not to have to explain the actual happenings.
    bow chicka bow

  6. #606
    Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,081
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    Kristin spreads easier than melted butter on a biscuit.

    You know guys, i cant do this on my own. I would apreaciate the help.
    With that said....


    Kristin is like the chinese food i had last night, cheap, easy and very greasy.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  7. #607
    Toby's Slave kimrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Kristin is like the chinese food i had last night, cheap, easy and very greasy.
    More served than McDonald's?

  8. #608
    Choo-choo train. Citizen Kaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    By the beach mon!
    Posts
    1,191
    Kristin has had more pricks than a second hand dartboard!

    Oooooohhh. I couldn't help myself.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

  9. #609
    Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    Kristin has had more pricks than a second hand dartboard!

    Oooooohhh. I couldn't help myself.

    Thanks guys!!!!
    Kimrs i applaud you, you're getting the hang of it.

    Kristin has had more hits then yahoo.
    Last edited by Amy Lee; 10-17-2005 at 01:21 AM.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

  10. #610
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Thanks guys!!!!
    Kimrs i applaud you, you're getting the hang of it.

    Kristin has had more hits then yahoo.

    These are so great!!! I love it!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.