+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 130 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

FORT Regular
    I thought last nights show was cute showing the interaction between Stephen and Kristin
    Currently Watching: Big Brother 6, Real World: Austin, Laguna Beach 2

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    I thought Steven and LC went to college in San Francisco...

In the new Star magazine, there's an update on everybody and apparently Kristin and Steven are together even though Steven is away at school in San Francisco.
    What about the other members of the show? Does it say if LC is still (god forbid) lusting after Stephen?

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    What about the other members of the show? Does it say if LC is still (god forbid) lusting after Stephen?
    Gosh I really hope not. She can do better I am sure. The show is strangely addicting, but I tend to roll my eyes a lot at it. I don't really get Stephen and Kristin's "relationship" but that might be me being out of touch with the high school dating mentality.

I mostly like to watch for the scenery, the clothes, and hearing Kristin and LC say 'Stephen' 50 million times throughout the show

I read an article that LC and Lo are starting their own makeup line but I am not sure how true that is.

did anyone see the last episode, where they went to the Blink concert? i thought it was so cute how trey stood up for Lo and LC. I thought it was really funny how when the "little person" wanted to fight, Trey said, "i'll put $10 on me" lol. but seriously these kids are sooooooooo spoiled.
    all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky_81
    I wonder how 'real' these situations are or how much is set up by producers.... I am guessing the producers give them suggestions as to what to plan, where to go, etc. and film the 'response' or reaction those situations provide.

Somebody please....tell me....Okay this is what I am so confused about...

Is this a reality show or script or what? I don't get it!!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

It's a reality show, Citizen, but it's filmed in a scripted show type of style; everything from the look to the number/angle of cameras looks like a dramatic tv show.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    It's a reality show, Citizen, but it's filmed in a scripted show type of style; everything from the look to the number/angle of cameras looks like a dramatic tv show.

Okay, but then I don't get why in the beginning of the show that girl-LC kinda introduces everyone and she goes, "This is Kirsten. She doesn't like me and she's not the right girl for my best friend Stephen..." Why is LC speaking like it's a scripted show? That's what makes me crazy!
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

If LC and Kristin don't like each other, I wonder why they hang out with each other outside the show.

Lol maybe cuz they both have something in common:
    Stephen

What happened on last night's episode?
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

+ Reply to Thread