+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 130 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

I'm not sure the exact details on drop out, I just read it off of another forum.

Perhaps, dropping out as in, out of college. They were probably both enrolled somewhere. Not to mention Talan is going for that music career of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Or as i say, a bike, everyone's had a ride.
    Or as I say...she has seen more wieners than Oscar Mayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    It is very interesting the way they dress so casual for things such as the prom, not to gaudy but yet chic enough. I think...
    The way they dressed for Prom is a little more along the lines of how we dressed for Homecoming. Prom was a little nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious_Viewr
    Kristin's actions are just total trifling, whorish behavior- by any standard. She can make fun of Casey for looking like one- but let's see ....who has been acting like one the entire season? pot say hello to the kettle. Talan is definitely clueless. The girl is a million headaches and possible herp-lip outbreak waiting to happen.
    She is extremely self involved. I was friends with a girl like her when I was in high school. She wants to have all the guys chasing after her, so she gives them just enough to keep them coming back for more, and then complains to her friends about how they like her too much. If she didn't want to lead Stee-veen on then she shouldn't have gone to San Fran. If she didn't care about having Talan at her beck and call, she would have told him she was going. She is a total manipulator and her little court of Kristen wannabes are not able to see through it. Hopefully when she is an adult, she will look back at this show and be a little embarassed and her complete lack of class.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    I go back and forth about Kristin (on Laguna). She's definitely an attractive girl, but there's something really harsh about her face. It may be just too much makeup.
    Maybe it's her nails-on-chalkboard voice that's harsh. Just a thought.

Occasionally (very occasionally) Kristin seems like a sweet girl. Then she goes and kisses Jessica's boyfriend, and I remember how big of a jerk she is. Kristin is doing herself no favors.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn7575
    If she didn't want to lead Stee-veen on then she shouldn't have gone to San Fran. If she didn't care about having Talan at her beck and call, she would have told him she was going.
    You mean "Taaa-laaaaaan", right?

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    Maybe it's her nails-on-chalkboard voice that's harsh. Just a thought.

Okay, I am glad you brought that up. People that actually grew up in Orange County do not talk that way, it's people that move here and think that is how they are supposed to talk. It's so contrived. This season her "accent" doesn't seem as obvious....or maybe I am just getting used to it.

I've been checking out the LB after party clips on video on demand (yes, i have too much spare time) and it's refreshing to see that not all of them are living like the privileged, nouveau-riche princesses. Taylor's, Alex H. and Jessica's clips show very modest middle-class cars (Jess' corolla, taylor's acura) and surroundings. It's no coincidence that they seem like the least conceited girls on the show.

I agree that Kristin is extremely self-involved. The popularity of the show probably does not help that. As somebody already posted, it's highly likely that BMW X5 she gets next episode is a part endorsement due to the air time it will get.

Here's a pic of Jessica, Kristin and Alex H. from an US magazine . That pic does not do Jessica justice. I'll leave it at that.

Read on Eonline today that the "Stars" of the show film Thursday thru Sunday, and that they are usually given a "topic" to discuss before filming. Also, the bonfire took hours to set up: re. lighting in the mountain background, props etc. Oh, and they also mentioned that Kristin and LC's families are really loaded and are competitive with each other as far as "keeping up with the Jones's". (Hence Kristin's family building a phat house like LC's) One more tidbit - at least one of the "cast" actually lives in a trailer park.

Please excuse my overuse of parenthesis, and who do you think really lives in a trailer park? I guess Alex who was all over Jason.
    Go Tigers!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn7575
    Or as I say...she has seen more wieners than Oscar Mayer.

or more butt then an ashtray
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread