+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 130 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

I just saw the preview for next week and ummmmm at least LC is getting some. I mean her choice of guys is not exactly the best but at the same time at least shes getting play.

As for Jason, I saw him say more to LC in the commerical then Ive seen him say all year long. Maybe he considers LC a challenge will say more than uhhh.

At least we get to see LC more next week and maybe some proof that Steven was just playing with LC's head all along.

Jeff is the hotness. Jessica is lucky and may not even deserve him.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by jjj5
    The thing I find strange are the elaborate invitaions to dances, what with all the dressing up in costumes and jumping out of boxes. None of this went on when I was in hs. Is this normal now or just an MTV thing?
    Well, the Homecoming Dance is around the corner at my school, and invitations usually involve a bouquet of flowers and a teddy bear. However, some of my guy-friends dressed up as Oompah Loompahs and sang the invitation to the dance to the girlfriend of one of their buddies for him. I thought it was quite sweet and hilarious. Another interesting fact is that girls' answers are usually also creative. For example, one girl backed a cake with the letters Y E S in the middle and another girl made a HUGE poster saying "I'd LOVE to go to homecoming with you, John. Love, Maria" Also, the girl my friends "serenaded" made them sing her answer(yes) to the guy.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    LC is a doormat. She will let Jason use and abuse her just like Stephen does.
    Heh. Kristin is a doorknob, everyone gets a turn.

I agree with some of the above posters, Jeff is a cutie. He should his name officially in the credit, not some out of work actor who can't even speak properly!

I honestly wish this show were on any other station than MTV. They have five minutes of commercials for every four minutes of show time! We could be seeing so much more than is there! I would have loved to see more of the prom itself. There was maybe a minute inside where people were dancing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Heh. Kristin is a doorknob, everyone gets a turn.
    Or as i say, a bike, everyone's had a ride.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    I honestly wish this show were on any other station than MTV. They have five minutes of commercials for every four minutes of show time! We could be seeing so much more than is there! I would have loved to see more of the prom itself. There was maybe a minute inside where people were dancing!
    The school may not have given permission to take the prom, so they had to stick to shooting the kids on the show and others who'd sign the permission slips. That was my take on it...

That was porbably it, the same thing happened at winter formal.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

I don't think the school gave them permission to do anything in general, not just prom. That's why we've never seen them in school.....then again maybe a few aren't even going to school anymore. I heard Jason and Talan dropped out, surprise surprise.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I don't think the school gave them permission to do anything in general, not just prom. That's why we've never seen them in school.....then again maybe a few aren't even going to school anymore. I heard Jason and Talan dropped out, surprise surprise.
    Really? Why would they drop out? They were both at prom (and you can't go if you drop out, right?) and isn't graduation just a couple weeks after that? They'd really be stupid if they dropped out.

According to Kristin on E!, the kids were taped from Thursday to Sunday, so they had most of the week to just be "normal."

I go back and forth about Kristin (on Laguna). She's definitely an attractive girl, but there's something really harsh about her face. It may be just too much makeup.

+ Reply to Thread