+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 130 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Apparently LC and Jason were still together as of the MTV Video awards a month ago... Egads.
    I know I saw the pictures ::shudder::, but I had hoped we wouldn't have to see the grotesque display of him hitting on her and LC totally eating it up. It's just disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    I know I saw the pictures ::shudder::, but I had hoped we wouldn't have to see the grotesque display of him hitting on her and LC totally eating it up. It's just disgusting.
    They were there to promote the show-not necessarily because they were still together.

I'm rationalizing because I don't want to see this happen either . Sure, it's not the first time the beautiful girl hooked up with the dumb-as-a-rock jock but I 'd like to give LC the benefit of doubt on this one not being serious at all.

The Watcher
    I'm not rooting for ANYONE but I just find Kristin really attractive.

I don't think it's fair to single her out as the slut though. I think all the kids on that show probably are going around as much. It's also unfair to call a girl such an ugly name -- what about the guys? We need to have a name as whorish for guys! C'mon, what would you call Jason?!

I just read a New York Post article about LB.

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/53376.htm

It seems next season will be like this one, they are currently interviewing Sophomores and Juniors to see who the new cast will be. We will see the old cast members on episodes where they come back for holidays.

I am totally bummed, even though they annoy me GREATLY. I love this season's cast. They are so much entertainment!

Did anyone notice when the kids got out of the limo to go into the prom, Jessica and Jeff were kissing as they walked! I was so happy for her. I think this guy really likes her. I hope she has as happy an ending as you can have with this show.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    Did anyone notice when the kids got out of the limo to go into the prom, Jessica and Jeff were kissing as they walked! I was so happy for her. I think this guy really likes her. I hope she has as happy an ending as you can have with this show.

I was wondering if anything had happened between Jess and Jeff. Too bad she got Kristin's leftovers.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceoff
    C'mon, what would you call Jason?!
    Ummm, butt ugly?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Apparently LC and Jason were still together as of the MTV Video awards a month ago... Egads.
    I don't know about you all, but when I was in college, the last thing I wanted was to date a high school kid. What is she thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose
    They were dressed way casual. More like a cocktail party feel then a prom. Casey was actually in the most prom like dress...but proms have changed since my day I guess.
    I know, when I was a kid, the dresses were longer and more like gowns. My niece just went to homecoming and she wore a long gown as well with her hair done up. All the girls did. So, is this a California thing to go kind of casual?

Also, it seems like the kids on Laguna ask each other to the prom, but they don't really "go" together. The boy doesn't pick the girl up at her house. Rather, they meet at someone else's house and all get into one huge ugly Hummer limo. Then they don't stick with their dates--they party with everyone. Is this how it is? If so, it doesn't really matter if you get asked to the prom or not, I would think...

Young folks--fill us in!
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 10-12-2005 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs

It seems next season will be like this one, they are currently interviewing Sophomores and Juniors to see who the new cast will be. We will see the old cast members on episodes where they come back for holidays.

I am totally bummed, even though they annoy me GREATLY. I love this season's cast. They are so much entertainment!
    I think it will be interesting to start fresh with new people. I'm getting tired of the same gossip and hook-ups.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    I know, when I was a kid, the dresses were longer and more like gowns. My niece just went to homecoming and she wore a long gown as well with her hair done up. All the girls did. So, is this a California thing to go kind of casual?
    It must depend on the school. At my public high school it was the only formal event we had, so we got dressed to the nines - formal ball/evening gowns, boys in tuxedos - but my best friend went to a private high school where their formal was in the winter and the prom was only a semi-formal, so they wore the short, flimsy dresses that the girls on LB wear.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    It is very interesting the way they dress so casual for things such as the prom, not to gaudy but yet chic enough. I think...
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread