+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 130 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Cedric is actually entertaining in his limited minutes. However, he's just the sidekick that is funny and never gets any girls, so MTV will never officially add him onto the credits, much like Dieter.

Did anyone else notice that Kristin was wearing a different dress in the limo at the end? She was wearing a peach dress during photos and was wearing a black dress at the end.

Maybe times have changed since I went to high school, but the dresses the girls wear look so casual.

You know what gets me? At least 3 times this season we've seen that shot of some dumb girl talking to Jason, asking for his "devotion", and him giving that dumb ass grin and grunting "yea" AGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH How can this guy get away with such S***T!!!
    "He is like an Iraqi peach and I want to devour him...take the pit, plant it in the backyard, and HOPE to grow some more."- Marcellus on Kaysar

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybear
    I'm fairly certain that the house that I live in is bigger than every house I've seen on this show (possibly with the exception of KC and LC). My house probably costs 3x less than any of theirs though. It costs a lot to live near the ocean, and in southern california on top of that! To me some of their houses looked like condos - yet they probably cost around $500,000 -- or possibly more. It's just that they live in a really expensive area -- a crappy house can cost quite a bit around there.
    My uncle lives in newport beach california and its basically orange county, his house cost 500,000 and its a two bedroom/2 bath typical "middle class" home...really small. He moved there for a job but the housing market is just insane!! Even if they're house isnt that spectacular doesnt mean it doesnt cost alot!

I'm guessing Jason's only appeal is he's the only one that's gone through puberty.

LC is ideal for Jason, she's not nearly as clingy as Jessica or Alex M. You can hook up with her, ditch her, and she'd still take you back. She won't badger you with questions like, "Are you cheating?" or "Do you still want to be with me?"

Goodness, I talk about this show too much. I feel ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    LC is ideal for Jason, she's not nearly as clingy as Jessica or Alex M. You can hook up with her, ditch her, and she'd still take you back. She won't badger you with questions like, "Are you cheating?" or "Do you still want to be with me?"

LC is a doormat. She will let Jason use and abuse her just like Stephen does.

I was so excited about last nights episode and when it was over I was frustrated. I was really wishing that Kristin did not get asked to the prom. Oh that would have been so sweet. Then on top of that she gets the most romantic and sweet invite (unlike poor Jessica and Alex who got asked by guys in monkey costumes). She probobly changed her dress because she got a....um.... "stain" on it. They were dressed way casual. More like a cocktail party feel then a prom. Casey was actually in the most prom like dress...but proms have changed since my day I guess. After last years prom Kristin and Stephen went to a hotel room I think, so we know what the prom is about for her. Alex is so pathetic when it comes to Jason. The next day she was acting as if they were back together. I forget what she said exactly but it made it sound like they had worked things out and everything was hunky dorey. The idea of LC with Jason makes me sick. I like her so much and want to keep doing so but that makes it really hard. I love Jessica for some dumb reason. She and Taylor seem like people I could be friends with. Jessica has drama but she is real and I bet she would be a better friend then Kristin (Miss self important). I still don't know why I love this show so much....

FORT Fanatic
    The episode was ok, my favorite parts, (as usual) were with Stephen and LC.
    Next week's episode makes me nauseated. LC and Jason hooking up is the antithesis of everything good in this world. I'm seriously nauseated after seeing the preview - I'm not kidding!
    Oh bella LC, why oh why did you pick the ugliest and stupidest mofo on Laguna Beach? But props for stickin' it to Stephen for once instead of the other way around!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    No self worth.....
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    The episode was ok, my favorite parts, (as usual) were with Stephen and LC.
    Next week's episode makes me nauseated. LC and Jason hooking up is the antithesis of everything good in this world. I'm seriously nauseated after seeing the preview - I'm not kidding!
    Oh bella LC, why oh why did you pick the ugliest and stupidest mofo on Laguna Beach? But props for stickin' it to Stephen for once instead of the other way around!
    Apparently LC and Jason were still together as of the MTV Video awards a month ago... Egads.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread