+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 130 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Morgan is like a hanger-on.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Wow, that wasn't very nice of Kristin to make out with 20 other guys, leaving her prom date in the lurch, not only is she rude, she's a tramp..nice combo, there.

I pray that Alex realizes~ the only reason Jason continues to give her attention now and then is because he knows she's an easy lay...She looks like she's been plowed quite a bit...slow down, girl...Keep your legs closed and enjoy being a teen.

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.
    Why oh why did Talan ask Kristin to prom and in such a sweet way? I so think the producers were behind that one. If not than someone needs to seriously slap the s*** outta him. He knows what she is like and he talks about her yet he still took her only to be ignored and treated like crap all night by her. Man that girl seriously needs to herself a VIP pass to the nearest health clinic b/c she is quite the slut! Making out with that many guys in one night on top of how many others at barely 18. Not good. She will look like a used up mess by her 21st birthday. I was shocked that the girls didn't really do anything too special with their hair. Also I was surprised to see a pre-party with their imaginary parents for once. I can't believe we didn't see any wild after parties or more drunken high schooler shots. Shame on Alex for trying with Jason again. The entire time they were making out she was all into it and he was looking around as if he was looking for his next victim. Next week looks like it will be good. LC is too smart and beautiful to get mixed up with Jason though, but I guess those rumors were true
    Last edited by coleslaw50; 10-10-2005 at 11:17 PM.

Kristin's actions are just total trifling, whorish behavior- by any standard. She can make fun of Casey for looking like one- but let's see ....who has been acting like one the entire season? pot say hello to the kettle. Talan is definitely clueless. The girl is a million headaches and possible herp-lip outbreak waiting to happen.

LC with Jason? My guess she's flirting with him because he's the only adult-aged castmember of LB. I can see if it's just to get Stephen's attention. I agree she's too smart and attractive to be messing with him.

Jessica looked good. More Jessica and more LC- I'm happy.

Let me get this straight, she starts stressing out because she hadn't been asked to prom and when she's asked, they're both acting weird around each other to the point where she deserts him?
    Oy!
    They haven't shown anything major dealing with casey and im wondering why. Though i do think she hooks up with talan.
    I don't like the lc/jason thing. He's such a ****he bag that only wants one thing.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

I'll enjoy next episode. I like watching LC.

I'm disappointed that LC and Jason will hook up, but at least she can shove it in Steven's face for using her. Still, why Jason? He is such a dumb piece of rock! Well, its probably just temporary, but he's a waste of time regardless.

Obviously, Jason asked that girl to prom because of her huge best friends.

Talan should have known this when he asked Kristin to prom! Does he really think she's going to spend all her time on him? He's overestimating his appeal to Kristin if he thinks he'll sustain her attention.

By the time Kristin is legal enough to drink publicly she'll be worn out.

She is beginning to look used...
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me

LOL yeah true. If I were a guy, I'd have her tested for STD's before I hook up with her.

Most of my thoughts have been eloquently expressed by you all. One item that continues to bother me is that Cedric always has the subtitle of "CEDRIC, JASON'S FRIEND". How sad that they can't just put CEDRIC. I would hate to never be able to stand on my own identity. Everything else, Kristin's a slut, Jason's is ugly a lacking any personality, dumb Alex, what is LC thinking, blah, blah, blah....

Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    One item that continues to bother me is that Cedric always has the subtitle of "CEDRIC, JASON'S FRIEND". How sad that they can't just put CEDRIC.
    AHHH! I thought I was the only one that thought that was bizzare! lol

+ Reply to Thread