+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

I would love to watch an LA version of this show! I am totally hooked on LB!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    They have shown Stephen's house and it's not on wheels. I think it might be Jessica's crush Jeff that lives in the trailer park.
    I think it might be Deiter from last season. Who did Jessica date last season? When she and Kristin went to make dinner for her boyfriend (Deiter?) and Steven, it looked like a very small trailer parky type of house...

I had no idea that Kristin was loaded, I was thought that she was just middle class, her house was not that nice and her car was a piece of crap but I guess she is rich if her family was able to built a house just like LC's.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99
    I had no idea that Kristin was loaded, I was thought that she was just middle class, her house was not that nice and her car was a piece of crap but I guess she is rich if her family was able to built a house just like LC's.
    I know-I see those houses and I'm like "Dammnnn!!! Look at that mansion!" Especially LC's house and Casey's.

This show is such a guilty pleasure. I think most of these kids are filthy rich. I don't get how the parents are so un-involved. They go to Cabo, are drunk in their house when they know they're being taped. I recall Lo's parents were much more realistically strict-they didn't let her go to that camping trip with her friends.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

I'm fairly certain that the house that I live in is bigger than every house I've seen on this show (possibly with the exception of KC and LC). My house probably costs 3x less than any of theirs though. It costs a lot to live near the ocean, and in southern california on top of that! To me some of their houses looked like condos - yet they probably cost around $500,000 -- or possibly more. It's just that they live in a really expensive area -- a crappy house can cost quite a bit around there.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kaos
    I know-I see those houses and I'm like "Dammnnn!!! Look at that mansion!" Especially LC's house and Casey's.

This show is such a guilty pleasure. I think most of these kids are filthy rich. I don't get how the parents are so un-involved. They go to Cabo, are drunk in their house when they know they're being taped. I recall Lo's parents were much more realistically strict-they didn't let her go to that camping trip with her friends.
    Oh I miss Lo! She was the sweetest, most down to Earth girl on the show!

As to who might carry the show next year, I was wondering who the Morgan girl is that was featured on MTV's Overdrive aftershow. "Going home with Morgan" and her "extensive" shoe collection. I can't figure out when she has been on the show before and with who. could she be a junior and coming back next year? Just a question from a LB fanatic who can't figure out where and how she missed this girl on the show. Thanks to all my partners in LB obbsession.

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose
    As to who might carry the show next year, I was wondering who the Morgan girl is that was featured on MTV's Overdrive aftershow. "Going home with Morgan" and her "extensive" shoe collection. I can't figure out when she has been on the show before and with who. could she be a junior and coming back next year? Just a question from a LB fanatic who can't figure out where and how she missed this girl on the show. Thanks to all my partners in LB obbsession.
    Morgan is a friend of Taylor and Alex M. Don't think she has muttered a single line on the show though. Pretty certain she is a senior, so she won't be narrating.

FORT Fanatic
    The whole Morgan thing cracks me up. She's on all of the LB promo, she's in the Overdrive stuff, she's gone to the big events with the LB cast, but she doesn't seem to exist on the actual show!

Morgan & Alex H are the "Dieter's" of this season. Their purpose is just to trigger the questions directors coached them into asking like, "So do you like Talan?" or "What do you think about Jessica and Jason?" blah blah blah

+ Reply to Thread