+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

Thanks for the link.

E! Kristin mentioned that one of the castmembers live in a trailerpark......must be Jason.

Not surprised that most of this is coached.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Thanks for the link.

E! Kristin mentioned that one of the castmembers live in a trailerpark......must be Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Thanks for the link.

Not surprised that most of this is coached.
    Jason would make sense since ive never seen his place but i get the feeling it could be someone like dieter or cedric or taylor.

i knew most of the show is staged. Come on those so wat r u doing this weekend and whos going wit u stuff is just completely made up.

I still like the show anyway. It entertains and has turned out to be better than the Real World has.

Quote Originally Posted by hood6996
    Jason would make sense since ive never seen his place but i get the feeling it could be someone like dieter or cedric or taylor.

i knew most of the show is staged. Come on those so wat r u doing this weekend and whos going wit u stuff is just completely made up.

I still like the show anyway. It entertains and has turned out to be better than the Real World has.

I know it's not Taylor since she gave a tour of her house on the afteshow that I watched On Demand with my cable. I think it's possibly Jason because I don't think I ever saw them tour his house like the other kids.

FORT Fanatic
    Did any one see what Stephen's house looks like? For some reason I think he's the one in the trailer park. It's either Jason, Stephen or Cedric.
    Thanks for posting the article bigbaddgirl!

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc
    Did any one see what Stephen's house looks like? For some reason I think he's the one in the trailer park. It's either Jason, Stephen or Cedric.
    Thanks for posting the article bigbaddgirl!
    They have shown Stephen's house and it's not on wheels. I think it might be Jessica's crush Jeff that lives in the trailer park.

They have shown Jason's home (well, his parent's home) so it's not him who lives in the trailer.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Cedric is such a girl.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

There is going to be a Season 3 of Laguna Beach... =] YAY!!

Its weird b/c i wasnt a fan in the first season and now i am hooked... lol
    Love for Talan =]
    "At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world, some are running scared, some are coming home, some tell lies to make it through the day, others are just now facing the truth, some are evil men at war with good, and some are good struggling with evil, six billion people in the world, six billion souls, and sometimes, all you need is one"

By: Peyton Sawyer AKA Hilarie Burton
    From "One Tree Hill" Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Cedric is such a girl.
    LOL! My friend and I were laughing about this yesterday. Cedric gossips more than my 16 year old sister.

I think season 3 of Laguna Beach will be good if they follow Kristen, Alex, Stephen and L.C. to L.A. If they just get all new seniors I think the show will go downhill fast.

+ Reply to Thread