+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 130 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

I don't know if I actually "root" for anyone on this show. I just like to watch it to see what happens next. They are all fun to watch, but not really anyone worth admiring.

I think the show will wrap in about a month and i wish it didn't. ( somebody kick me for just having said that, please somebody kick me!!!!)
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I can't understand why this show has hooked me so much. I am a 28 year old working professional but when LB comes on the world stops and I hang on every "like" as if my life depends on it. My husband just walks in the room, rolls his eyes and walks out. I can't help myself.
    I hate Kristin but she sure is confident...but I still hate her. She was absolutly drunk and I think she was on something else the night she kissed Jessica's crush. Right before it the little talk and big fake smooch she shared with Jessica made me sick. It was SOOOO fake.
    I don't like either of the Alexs. One is a a hipocrit and one is so unattractive I have a hard time watching her.
    I want Stephen to fall for LC, finally, and have her finally realize how much better she can do and leave him.
    I do like Jessica for some reason. She is cute and while she might be annoying I think she is being herself and I know everyone has known or been that girl at one point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose
    I don't like either of the Alexs. One is a a hipocrit and one is so unattractive I have a hard time watching her.
    Which Alex do you find unattractive? I hope it's not Alex H. She is the only normal person on the show (IMO).

I can't believe I am the only one who thinks that Alex H. is very unattractive. (If Alex H. is the one who is best friends with Kristin.) I didn't say she was annoying or anything...your right...she might be the most level headed of the bunch but that dosn't make her pretty. I don't think the other Alex is that pretty either but more so that Alex H. Am I really all alone in this?
    I am also really curious what that "Hygiene problem" was. Maybe that's why Jason was so quick to break things off with her.
    Also, did I miss something with Kristin and Taylor and Alex all not getting along again (after Kristin was so quick to stab Jessica in the back and be all friendly with those guys when they were talking bad about Jess) during the Fiesta?

The editing in this show is so freaking jumpy. I can never tell who's on whose side!

I don't admire any of the cast on Laguna either. They are fun to watch though!

tickerrose - wait till your 40 and can't get enough of this show. My husband is still waiting for me to get over my reality show facination.

Side note: I was shopping at South Coast Plaza on Saturday and had a Lauren sighting.

Quote Originally Posted by tickerrose
    I can't believe I am the only one who thinks that Alex H. is very unattractive. (If Alex H. is the one who is best friends with Kristin.) I didn't say she was annoying or anything...your right...she might be the most level headed of the bunch but that dosn't make her pretty.
    I don't think she is drop dead gorgeous, but her personality is so much better than the other brats on this show that I think it makes her the most "attractive".

Quote Originally Posted by itravel94
    I don't think she is drop dead gorgeous, but her personality is so much better than the other brats on this show that I think it makes her the most "attractive".
    I think that's what it is too. She's always laughing, joking etc., A physicallu attactive person is seen as more likeable, funnier and so forth. I thought it was funny how she made out with that boy Jessica likes (who is pretty ugly and seems like he's 12 years old really!).

I love it that Jason dissed Alex M. She got just what she deserved-getting all mad at Jessica when she's basically flirting her way into her boyfriend's arms. Karma.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

+ Reply to Thread