+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 130 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 1298

Thread: Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County

  1. #481
    On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    5,063
    Quote Originally Posted by hood6996
    As for Kristin I never thought Id see the day where I actually became a fan of hers but its here. First off she was drunk. Ive done things when Im drunk that you just have to chalk up to alcohol.
    Being drunk doesn't MAKE you do things you wouldn't ordinarily do. It just lowers your inhibitions to do the things you wanted to do anyhow and gives you an easy excuse to use. (I'm not talking about severe cases like DUI/DWIs or date rape etc., I'm talking about cheating.)

    I was actually shocked that Jessica didn't confront Kristin. Kristin was so judgmental about Jessica hooking up with Jason when he was dating Alex. It doesn't matter that Jeff and Jessica weren't "dating" per se. Friends don't do that to each other. If Kristin had done that to me, she wouldn't have been my friend anymore.

    It's funny to me that Kristin is perceived as being able to have any guy she wants, because while she's cute, she's not any prettier than any of the other girls. I think Jessica (whiny though she can be) is much prettier. So's LC and some of the other kids on there whose names I've already forgotten.

  2. #482
    FORT Fogey HappyH0ur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    Being drunk doesn't MAKE you do things you wouldn't ordinarily do. It just lowers your inhibitions to do the things you wanted to do anyhow and gives you an easy excuse to use. (I'm not talking about severe cases like DUI/DWIs or date rape etc., I'm talking about cheating.)
    Eh samething as I was saying. Doesnt make a difference. Still starting to respect her.

  3. #483
    FORT Fogey snoopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    900
    I have to agree with you, Hoodie, Kristin might not be everyone's favorite, however she doesn't seem to have the same passive- aggressive/ insecure behavior of the other girls. She is very confident and , like you said, comfortable in her own skin. It shows, which is what the guys AND the girls are attracted to. Heck, I'm 39 and have yet to be able to master that. Gotta give credit where it's due. Even if you don't like her, you almost have to admire that enviable quality.
    Go Tigers!

  4. #484
    The Watcher
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    19
    I agree with snoopy. Kristin just has that "somethin' somethin'" that's really attractive about her. Now her behaviors are questionable at times, but overall I find myself tuning in to watch her. LC is cute, though she reminds me of Ben Stiller's wife (not my favorite). Taylor may be nice but she's not that pretty in my eyes.

  5. #485
    FORT Fogey FireStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,261
    Well if we're going to turn this into a looks contest, I think Jessica wins, hands down. She has natural beauty, very pretty face with or without makeup, unlike Kristin. Jessica has some little love handles going on, but she could get rid of them easy if she wanted..

    I'm suprised so many people are LC/Stephen fans...They're stuff is getting mighty old. Obviously, if Stephen really wanted LC, he could have her, so I don't think he really does. Perhaps he enjpys teasing her.

  6. #486
    Let the sunshine in! IMAPrincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by hood6996
    Trey!!! I miss that dude. On a show with hot girls he was the one to look for every week cause he had something to say.

    ...I still dont get what is so hot bout him. At least these two are friends now and got over Jasonnnnn who am i kidding we got at least two more jason episodes thanks to these two.
    I agree too! I miss Trey! He was the healthly balance last season. I would love to know what he's up to now and how the organization he started is doing?

    As for Jason, I think part of his appeal is that he's a "jock." So, by default there are going to be high school girls falling for him because of his jock status. However, like many have remarked in this thread, I don't see his appeal at all. At least with Steven, Talan, Dieter, etc... I can see the appeal.
    I'm only as strong as the cocktails I drink, the hair spray I use, and the friends I have.

  7. #487
    FORT Fan Vicarious_Viewr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    Well if we're going to turn this into a looks contest, I think Jessica wins, hands down. She has natural beauty, very pretty face with or without makeup, unlike Kristin. Jessica has some little love handles going on, but she could get rid of them easy if she wanted..

    I'm suprised so many people are LC/Stephen fans...They're stuff is getting mighty old. Obviously, if Stephen really wanted LC, he could have her, so I don't think he really does. Perhaps he enjpys teasing her.
    Jessica looked very beautiful this last episode. I thought it was funny how she got the saying wrong; "don't hate the game, hate the player," when Alex brought it up at the start. She acts like the youngest of the group and most of the time it comes across as cute. The main difference between Kristin and most of the other girls- that Kristin definitely knows "how to play the game."

    See, I'm one of the older viewers who doesn't view LC's story as old. If anything - the drama and cattiness of the other girls is getting mighty old and tired. Especially when old spats mean nothing a week later when everyone is mysteriously friends again.

    Lauren seems mature enough to have moved on and still be comfortable with Stephen. Compare this to the dysfunctional mess of Stephen & Kristin last week. I liked that dinner scene with Lauren. I'm biased. sue me.

  8. #488
    FORT Fogey HappyH0ur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,765
    Jessica is truly a hottie. Shes got the body and the pretty face. Physically shes better looking than Kristen, either Alex and basically anyone else on the show except for LC. I just wish shed have some kind of confidence.

    LC and Stephen, they seem comfortable but at the same time hes still playing her. I don't know the extent of their friendship but it must be long and intense enough that they can mess with each other and still be there in the end. I do see them getting together though. Not for long and probably not that serious but I see these two hooking up.

  9. #489
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    714
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious_Viewr
    See, I'm one of the older viewers who doesn't view LC's story as old. If anything - the drama and cattiness of the other girls is getting mighty old and tired. Especially when old spats mean nothing a week later when everyone is mysteriously friends again.

    Lauren seems mature enough to have moved on and still be comfortable with Stephen. Compare this to the dysfunctional mess of Stephen & Kristin last week. I liked that dinner scene with Lauren. I'm biased. sue me.
    The Jessica/Alex M./Kristin crap is old, and it just started this season! Give me more LC, and Lo if she's around!

  10. #490
    Thorpedo is Love Mrs Cwebb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,215
    I think LC's character is easy to root for. You just want that girl to finally snag the guy she's been crushing on for years. Plus, the LC/Stephen/Kristin storyline is what got this thing started so its natural to see how it ends.

    Plus, while I would like LC to stop taking sloppy seconds, she is nowhere near as annoying as Jessica. She's hopeless infatuated with Steven and Jessica is just hopelessly pathetic.

    Vicarious, I'm with you, I liked that whole scene in San Francisco, they did a fine job portraying that city. I've always had a special spot for SF!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.